Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Bandai Star Wars 1/48 at-ST Model Kit
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This plastic model kit was made with various modeling techniques, based on thorough review of actual props and materials from the films to reproduce its style and details.
- No glue is needed. Just a single pair of nippers is all you need to re-create the vehicles right on your tabletop. Bandai's precise modelmaking technologies make assembling kits a snap
- Colors are varied from part to part to achieve the rich texture seen in the films.
- Both water-transfer decals and translucent stickers are included to let you replicate all of the markings and colorations.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
-Easy To follow Instructions
-Easy to cut/pull off spru
-Parts are mostly snap tight
-Great for a first time model
-Need basic tools(file,spru cutter, glue is optional).
I've just started to build it and I'm quite impressed with how easy it is to follow the instructions, although they are entirely in Japanese it is extremely easy to follow the diagrams, parts are easy to locate, the kit is snapping together even easier, and I'm more impressed with the detail as I go along.
I'd recommend using a pair of scissor action nail clippers to remove the parts, it leaves the least amount of sprue on the part and then all you need is either an emery board or a hobby knife to do a bit of adzing to remove any left over sprue.
Originally gave this 4 stars because of the delay in delivery, but the kit is really good, and fun to build.