Balega Hidden Comfort No-Show Running Socks for Men and Women (1 Pair)
- No-show cushioned running sock provides comfort and performance during extended training and activity
- Proprietary Drynamix wicks moisture away from skin, and specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels keep feet dry
- Hand-linked seamless toe box minimizes friction, preventing chafing on top of the foot; reinforced heel and toe for durability
- High heel tab and extra deep heel pocket prevent socks from slipping down; enhanced Elastane provides additional no-slip security
- High-volume impact resistant cushioning and plush 200 needle-count fabric offer race-tested foot protection
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Balega Hidden Comfort No-Show Running Socks for Men and Women offer plush comfort and performance during long races and extended training sessions. Balega’s proprietary Drynamix fabric wicks moisture away from the skin, and specially constructed, reinforced microfiber mesh ventilation panels keep feet dry mile after mile. A hand-linked seamless toe box minimizes friction, preventing chafing on top of the foot. Toe and heel are reinforced for durability. The high heel tab and extra deep heel pocket prevent socks from slipping down into shoes, while the enhanced Elastane provides additional no-slip security. The Balega Hidden Comfort No-Show Running Socks feature high-volume, impact-resistant cushioning, and plush 200 needle-count fabric for race-tested foot protection during extended walks and runs.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've bought five different types of Balega socks in total:
Balega Soft Tread No Show (Balega Soft Tread No Show - Royal BAL8926)
Balega Ultralight No Show (Balega Ultralight No Show Socks - Royal Blue/White - Small)
Balega Hidden Contour (Balega Hidden Contour Socks, Black/Yellow, Large)
Balega Hidden Comfort -- THIS PRODUCT
Balega Blister Resist No Show (Balega Blister Resist No Show Socks, White, Large)
The Balega Ultralight are very thin and rather smaller--especially in comparison to the other models. I've bought size Large in every sock, and they vary quite a bit. (For reference, I normally wear a men's 10, though I wear 11s for running.) If you like thin small socks, you may like the ultralight. Or go a size big if you want them to fit more comfortably.
On the other hand, the Blister Resist were way too thick and large. They had so much excess material that they felt horrible and my feet moved around in them. They are very hot. The material on the top of the foot is actually very thin, but the bottom makes up for it. That said, They make a comfortable sock to walk around in on my wood floors in the winter. Since I won't run in them, I give them use around the house.
The Hidden Contour and Hidden Comfort are similar. The Hidden Comfort are a tad thicker. They are both a bit thicker and larger than the Soft Tread socks, but they are comfortable and nicer for winter weather, when I tend to wear them running. If I were buying more, I'd go for the Hidden Comfort. Mine have stayed superbly comfortable longer than the Hidden Contour and still feel more padded.
I like the Soft Tread best (for running) because they are thick enough to be padded and comfortable, but I have to pull them snug on my feet so there is no room for my feet to move against the sock. Also, they are not so thick that I feel my feet get hot -- and I run in 100 degree Texas summer weather. Finally, the Soft Tread are made R and L foot specific, which I've found to be helpful for fit. The Ultralights are as well, but not the other three models, if I recall correctly. Though the Hidden Comfort came with an L on each sock, that stands for "Large", not "Left". Also, the heel tabs on a lot of these sock models, including this one, are great and do a lot to make sure the sock stays in place.
Hopefully this review helps a few folks decide what Balega sock might be best for them if they're looking to purchase. If you have questions, comment and I'll try to answer them.
* The weave of the fabric is not as tight.
* The fit of the socks is not they same (they come higher on the ankle).
* The lettering on top of the socks does not match my other Balega socks.
* There are simple spelling mistakes on the packaging (eg. pereormance instead of performance).
* The printed cardboard packaging says made in South Africa, but there is sticker on the outside of the package that says made in China.
The socks I bought were sold by ALXMJ SPORT BAND (https://www.amazon.com/sp?seller=A3OCO0GGZLIM0G).
The complete size chart on the package says:
Small is european 36 - 39.5, men's 4.5 - 6.5, and women's 6 - 8;
Medium is european 40 - 42.5, men's 7 - 9, and women's 8.5 - 10.5;
Large is european 43 - 45.5, men's 9.5 - 11.5, and women's 11 - 13;
Extra Large is european 46 - 48.5, men's 12 - 14, and women's 13.5 - 15.5