"Thought-provoking to just about anybody. A serious and enthusiastic guide to taking control of one's destiny." - Kirkus Reviews "Matt is one of the most inspirational people I've ever known. His passion for being an entrepreneur is contagious. BALANCE ME is not just another motivational read but a real game plan that leaves you feeling empowered with all the tools you need to do things better." - Scott Howard, Entrepreneur "Figuring out how to navigate a happy and successful life means something different for everyone. One element we all have in common is the need for balance, but often we don't know how to achieve that balance with consistency. Throughout BALANCE ME, Matt finds ways to make important changes seem easy. His practical approach illuminates concepts easy for anyone to embrace." - Joel Cummins, Umphrey's McGee "BALANCE ME offers everyday, practical solutions to make your whole life better in today's chaotic world. Unlike other self-help books, it provides common sense answers that are easy to implement into your life right away!" - Josh Williford, Executive VP, Northern Electric
You Really CAN Have It All
Life is complicated. Change is tough. But achieving balance and personal goals needn’t be the ever-elusive Holy Grail. Created for real people with real lives and responsibilities, Balance Me is here to show you in no-nonsense terms how to:
- Better understand the WHY of your current situation.
- Make small but highly effective changes in your habits, decision-making process, and daily planning.
- Not be afraid to ask for what you want. And then do the work to get it.
- Beat the “Right Time” myth and get yourself out of the way.
- Work with the gifts (and flaws) of your—and others’—personality style.
- Safeguard your related financial, physical, and emotional health.
- Recognize that balance is always a work in progress.
Offering a systematic plan and clear-headed advice, Balance Me inspires a personalized journey to grow success in all areas of your life. Whether you’re a busy professional, a stay-at-home mom, or anyone wishing to achieve goals without sacrificing well-being, life balance is a lot closer than you might think.