- Item Weight: 141 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- Item Model Number: BAK001R1
- ASIN: B003VI60FW
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 23 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.95 delivery
+ $9.95 delivery
BakBalls - Back Pain Relief
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Relieves back and neck pain and stiffness
- Localised pressure directly onto painful stiff joints and tight muscles
- Replicates a Physiotherapy or Massage treatment
- Designed by an expert Sports Physiotherapist for the Australian Olympic team and University post-graduate lecturer with over 15 years of clinical experience who is also a back pain sufferer
- Endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Do you suffer from irritating or debilitating back pain that affects your happiness, family time or productivity? Use the Red Regular or Black Firm BakBalls to gain immediate pain relief. BakBalls are a portable and affordable self-treatment device for back and neck pain and stiffness. Use them on the floor or leaning against them in sitting. BakBalls can also relieve pain and tightness in tense shoulders, ITBs, and plantar fascias.
How do they work?
BakBalls produce maximum pain relief as their unique patented design exerts localised pressure directly onto painful stiff joints and tight muscles replicating a Physical Therapy or Massage treatment.
BakBalls are designed by an expert Sports Physical Therapist for the Australian Olympic team and University post-graduate lecturer with over 15 years of clinical experience, who is also a back pain sufferer.
BakBalls are endorsed by the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA), therefore rest assured you are buying a safe, effective, and professionally credible product.
Which one should I buy? Red or Black?
Regular Rec BakBallsare the perfect starting point for first time users of BakBalls. If you prefer a mild to moderate pressure in a massage or have a particularly tight back, are a bit more sensitive, or are in your older years, the Regular Rec BakBalls is the first device you should use.
The softer Red BakBalls are ideal until your body adjusts to having that regular self-treatment effect. Once you have been using the Regular Rec BakBalls for 3-6 months and it is no longer generating that 'good' mobilising pressure on your spine, it is time to progress on to the Black Firm BakBalls.
Firm Black BakBalls
Black Firm BakBalls are the right product for you if you prefer strong manual treatments and prefer the intense feeling from strong massages. If you have been using the Red Regular BakBalls for 3-6 months and it is no longer generating that 'good' mobilising pressure on your spine, or you are now feeling only minimal discomfort during use, it is time to progress on to the Black Firm BakBalls.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
on my back slowly breaks up my knots.