What can I say, it just works great on my Badger 200 and it allows me to spray fine to medium metallic paint and nail polish. Not glitter though, it can't handle that but I didn't expect it to.. I have a Paasche H with big firehose nozzles for that stuff LOL. No this puts down a nice fine finish, obviously not a fine line head but a nice fine finish though. No clogging or tip build up yet either ( except to try the glitter which clogged it instantly).
I think I will upgrade my fine and medium heads and needles as well. My badger 200 is about 40 years old, those old style heads tend to backup with crud depending on the mix, I like this design better so far.
- Product Dimensions: 7.6 x 0.6 x 12.7 cm ; 9.07 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 22.7 g
- Item Model Number: 50-0163
- ASIN: B000BRMZ9Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 20 October 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item