"The Bad Apples crew is back with...six enjoyable horrific Halloween tales with the odd slice of humor neatly wrapped up amongst the violence and mayhem." - SCREAM Horror Magazine
Dive into the season with these six Halloween treats:
• Two boys enter a Halloween attraction that holds a devilish secret - but one of the boys has a surprise of his own in Edward Lorn's HALLOWEEKEND.
• Halloween was his birthday, and all poor Bob Talley wanted was for his family to be together again. This year, his wish might come true amid whispers of CANDIE APPLE, from Evans Light.
• A deserter seeks to escape the horrors of war and pave a new existence in a foreign land in Jason Parent's DIA DE LOS MUERTOS.
• Does something putrid truly reside in a small town's pumpkin patch, or is it only a local legend? Find out in Adam Light's TOMMY ROTTEN.
• An old man and his dog await Halloween visitors with candy and a shotgun in Kealan Patrick Burke's THE ONE NIGHT OF THE YEAR.
• Jimmy Stones and his Uncle Shel uncover the dark secrets of Medium, Ohio's annual Halloween puppet show in Gregor Xane's DOCTOR PROCLIVITY & PROFESSOR PROPENSITY.
Buy the paperback and get FREE matchbook pricing on the eBook from Amazon.
(This book contains adult content and is suitable for mature readers only.)
About the Author
ADAM LIGHT lives in northeast Florida with his wife, his youngest daughter, and a couple of hell hounds. His short stories can be found in the anthologies Bad Apples, Bad Apples 2, Dead Roses: Five Dark Tales of Twisted Love, as well as in his short story collection, Toes Up. Adam is currently working on several projects, including a collaboration with his brother, Evans Light.
EVANS LIGHT is the author of Screamscapes: Tales of Terror, the novella Arboreatum, Don't Need No Water, and more. He currently resides in a warm, southern state surrounded by thousands of vintage horror paperbacks, and is the proud father of fine sons and the lucky husband of a beautiful wife, and is co-creator of Dead Roses and the Bad Apples anthology series.
EDWARD LORN lives in the southeast United States with his wife and two children. He is currently working on his next novel.
In his head, JASON PARENT lives in many places, but in the real world, he calls New England his home with his cuddly corgi named Calypso. The region offers an abundance of settings for his writing and many wonderful places in which to write them. He is the author of the novels Seeing Evil and What Hides Within, the collection Wrathbone and Other Stories as well as many published short stories.
GREGOR XANE lives in Ohio. When he's not writing, you'll find him drinking an orange soda and hugging a bucket of fried chicken outside your bedroom window. He's the author of the novellas Six Dead Spots, The Hanover Block, Taboogasm, and the forthcoming Brides of Hanover Block. His short story "It Came From Hell and Smashed the Angels" is available as a free eBook download from just about everywhere.