- Product Dimensions: 14 x 6.5 x 21.5 cm ; 576 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 567 g
- ASIN: B01LYNZBV3
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 26 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,415 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #26 in Manual Massage Tools
The Backpod - Premium Treatment for Neck, Upper Back and Headache Pain from hunching over Smartphones and Computers. Also for Costochondritis, Tietze's Syndrome, Asthma and Perfect Posture
- COMPUTER BACK PAIN AND HUNCHING - treatment for hunched upper back pain driving neck pain and headache. For all people who get sore bending forwards - especially smartphone, laptop and tablet users.
- PAIN-FREE PERFECT POSTURE - the Backpod package is specifically designed to pull a hunched spine back towards pain-free perfect posture. Home care program includes the simple strengthening, stretching, massage and posture found most effective. It’s not just the pain and headache - a hunching spine sends a message of submission and lack of self-confidence. Perfect posture gets attention.
- ESPECIALLY - for Costochondritis, Tietze's Syndrome, Asthma, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Rib Pain in Pregnancy, Scoliosis, Scheuermann's Disease. Designed to stretch free tight rib joints causing the breastbone pain of costochondritis and Tietze’s Syndrome (read the reviews), and also rib pain in pregnancy. A freer rib cage allows better breathing in asthma and athletes.
- SAVE MONEY - by reducing the need for expensive manipulation treatments to keep unlocking your spine. Just accurately stretch the joints free and keep them free yourself.
- MULTIPLE INTERNATIONAL AWARD-WINNING Backpod developed in New Zealand from 30 years’ expertise in what actually works in treating spines.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The Backpod is a practical New Zealand innovation developed to address a problem which was either ignored or misunderstood for far too long. It has been developed by New Zealander Steve August, a physiotherapist for over 30 years', with extensive experience in treating back and neck pain issues. The tool has had an extremely positive reception in the professional community and from customers who have genuinely found a solution to a painful and debilitating physical issue. It is especially effective for the very common hunched back and/or tightened upper back that drives most neck pain and headache.
Statistically, most people will experience this problem at some point; one in six people will be in acute pain right now; and everyone knows someone who is stooped and sore - usually hunching over a laptop, tablet or smartphone has an element of cause.
There are extensive materials available to support the correct usage of The Backpod - this includes videos showing the simple exercises, massage, stretches and posture found most effective to care for your upper back and neck at home. The Backpod is a stand-alone, home treatment device and ongoing care program. It also helps and enhances existing treatment from doctors, physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors and other health professionals.
The Backpod also has specific uses in opposing the twist in mild scoliosis and loosening restricted rib (costovertebral) joints, which are commonly tight in asthma and also drive most costochondritis (see Steve's video How To Fix (Most) Costochondritis and Tietze's Syndrome Chest Pain).
Ingredients:Synthetic surgical rubber cushioning outer; translucent polycarbonate core
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I started using back pod and my symptoms got worse at the beginning. I thought I’d still give it a go and after a couple of weeks I have stopped using the backpod because I’ve been symptom free for weeks. An amazing product that actually works.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I read the reviews, and after reading the ones about helping with Costo I thought what is another $90 or so amongst the thousands already spent? I purchased it and when I received it found that it was actually well built. I used it as the instructions said, and immediately noticed a small change, but nothing dramatic. I am glad that I read the reviews that said to stay with it because if I had not I might have gotten discouraged and quit using it. After about a week my back and neck started to loosen up, and the tightness and dull pain from the costo started to subside. It actually worked! I am now using it every couple of days when I start to feel things starting to tighten up again. All I can say is: this is a great product (though simple) that has been life changing for me. I have not been paid or given anything for this review. I am giving this review because this device has helped me.
AND IT WORKS, IT FRICKIN WORKS......THANK U!!
(Since the pain went away, I didn't have to use it for 4-days and counting......thanks!)