The Backpod | Self Treatment for Neck, Upper Back and Headache Pain from hunching over Smartphones and Computers | Also for Costochondritis, Tietze's Syndrome, Asthma and Perfect Posture
- COMPUTER BACK PAIN AND HUNCHING - treatment for hunched upper back pain driving neck pain and headache. For all people who get sore bending forwards - especially smartphone, laptop and tablet users.
- PAIN-FREE PERFECT POSTURE - the Backpod package is specifically designed to pull a hunched spine back towards pain-free perfect posture. Home care program includes the simple strengthening, stretching, massage and posture found most effective. It’s not just the pain and headache - a hunching spine sends a message of submission and lack of self-confidence. Perfect posture gets attention.
- ESPECIALLY - for Costochondritis, Tietze's Syndrome, Asthma, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Rib Pain in Pregnancy, Scoliosis, Scheuermann's Disease. Designed to stretch free tight rib joints causing the breastbone pain of costochondritis and Tietze’s Syndrome (read the reviews), and also rib pain in pregnancy. A freer rib cage allows better breathing in asthma and athletes.
- SAVE MONEY - by reducing the need for expensive manipulation treatments to keep unlocking your spine. Just accurately stretch the joints free and keep them free yourself.
- MULTIPLE INTERNATIONAL AWARD-WINNING Backpod developed in New Zealand from 30 years’ expertise in what actually works in treating spines.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 13 x 20 cm; 572 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 November 2017
- Manufacturer : Bodystance
- ASIN : B01LYNZBV3
- Manufacturer reference : Bodystance
Best Sellers Rank:
598 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 13 in Manual Massage Tools
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Backpod offers effective home treatment for upper back and neck pain caused by; bad posture, excessive and repetitive computer work, overuse of mobile tools, etc. The Backpod is a practical New Zealand innovation developed to address a problem which was either ignored or misunderstood for far too long. It has been developed by New Zealander Steve August, a physiotherapist for over 30 years', with extensive experience in treating back and neck pain issues. The tool has had an extremely positive reception in the professional community and from customers who have genuinely found a solution to a painful and debilitating physical issue. It is especially effective for the very common hunched back and/or tightened upper back that drives most neck pain and headache. Statistically, most people will experience this problem at some point; one in six people will be in acute pain right now; and everyone knows someone who is stooped and sore - usually hunching over a laptop, tablet or smartphone has an element of cause. There are extensive materials available to support the correct usage of The Backpod - this includes videos showing the simple exercises, massage, stretches and posture found most effective to care for your upper back and neck at home. The Backpod is a stand-alone, home treatment device and ongoing care program. It also helps and enhances existing treatment from doctors, physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors and other health professionals. The Backpod also has specific uses in opposing the twist in mild scoliosis and loosening restricted rib (costovertebral) joints, which are commonly tight in asthma and also drive most costochondritis (see Steve's video How To Fix (Most) Costochondritis and Tietze's Syndrome Chest Pain).
Synthetic surgical rubber cushioning outer; translucent polycarbonate core
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I started using back pod and my symptoms got worse at the beginning. I thought I’d still give it a go and after a couple of weeks I have stopped using the backpod because I’ve been symptom free for weeks. An amazing product that actually works.
It is a great product to use to open up your chest area. He says he will be using it constantly as part of his AS regimen.
Top reviews from other countries
It is amazing. It worked just as promised and it’s very simple to just use during the day. My costo cleared up within a couple of weeks after daily use of approx 10-20mins sometimes spread between two or three sessions a day. I’m still using the pod even now just not on a regular basis.
It’s a great product to use to open up your chest area if you’re feeling any pain or restriction here.
I’ve heard that you could also use a couple of socks rolled into a ball or even a tennis ball and get the same results. I doubt this because with the pods shape it easily aligns with your back bone and the shape allows you to stretch your back allowing your chest to open up.