Backpack with Wheels, Freewheel Wheeled Laptop Backpack, High School, College Backpack, Rolling Laptop Bag, Business Backpack, Travel Backpack, Carry-on Bag Backpack Men and Women,18 inches, Black
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- The rolling backpack built-in separate fully padded laptop pocket fits laptops 15.6 Inch as well as 15, 14, and 13 Inch (Any brand)
- DURABLE MATERIAL- Travel Laptop Backpack well made of 90% Durable Polyester Fabric and 10% PVC with metal zippers.
- [Upgraded] Mesh water bottle pockets at sides 13 inch
- EXTERIOR DIMENSIONS: 18 x 8 x 13 inches. WEIGHT: 4.8 pound. 20-inch Aluminum Hideaway Telescoping Handle can freely adjust the length at your needs.
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps with Sturdy Metal Hooks; Durable Aluminum Telescoping Handle and Strong & reliable rubber wheels. Organizer Compartment with pockets, make your items organized and easier to find
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
-- Overall design feels sturdy, although I have only been using it for about a week. I roll it along city pavement for about 40 minutes each way. My stuff weighs a lot. It has held up fine and gives me the sense it is solid. One wheel makes a faint noise, but given what I put it through, I think that is normal.
-- Each backpack strap tucks away quickly and easily into its own pocket. I find that an efficient method compared to others I've had.
-- Plenty of pockets and loops where you want them.
-- Padded pocket for laptop that is far from vibrations of wheels.
-- No cover/flap to go over your wheels. That's probably not a problem in airports, but if you are using it out doors, and especially if you run through the slightest bit of mud, your wheels get dirty and bits of mud get caught in the wheels. That could then easily get on your shirt if you wear it as a back pack, or on your carpet when you bring it in the house. I have to quickly clean my wheels with a damp paper towel before putting it on as a pack back! wish I had gotten a wheeled backpacks that has a simple cover or flap you can put over the wheels when needed (for example, those by Skymove, TiTa-Dong, and others).
-- When fully loaded, it falls over easily face down, so that your laptop hits the ground. This appears to be in part because the two support knobs on the bottom have been placed a little too close to the center of the backpack, instead of as close to the edge as possible. A support rail right at the edge, instead of wide knobs where only the center of the knob touches the ground, would have been better.
-- It does not say that it is water proof. Others do.
The extebsible handle is versatile and solid, adjustes to two heights. I'm 5'11" so the longest setting is comfortable. In the largest section (it has two), it fits much more than a large laptop, for which it has a padded compartment, but I can put my tools for work, like screw drivers, cables, etc. The smalles section, in the front, is good for smaller items, keys, pens, Kindle, etc.
Anyway, I recommend it.
Large laptop compartment for my big computer.
Roomy main compartment for my other belongs.
Lots of pockets for all my miscellaneous stuff.
Very smooth zipper and retractable T-bar operation.
Very sturdy wheels and smooth pulling.
All in all, I am very happy with this one, a very well-constructed bag at a very reasonable price.