Back 4 Blood - Xbox One/Xbox Series X
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Cooperative Story Campaign – Fight through a four-player co-op story campaign and work together to survive increasingly challenging missions. Team-up online with drop-in and drop-out co-op to fight the ever-evolving Ridden threat together or play the campaign solo with three AI teammates.
- Competitive Multiplayer – Play with or against friends in online PvP that supports up to eight players. Switch between playing as a Cleaner and the horrific Ridden.
- Customizable Characters and Weapons – Choose from eight customizable Cleaners, a wide range of lethal weapons, and a diverse set of items to better overcome an adapting enemy.
- Extreme Replayability – A new rogue-lite Card System creates different experiences each time, putting you in control of crafting custom builds to undertake more demanding fights.
- The game features a dynamic Game Director that constantly adjusts to player actions, ensuring exciting fights, extreme gameplay diversity, and tougher legions of Ridden - including mutated boss types up to 20 feet tall.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Come slay with us in Back 4 Blood, a first-person co-op zombie shooter from the creators of the critically acclaimed Left 4 Dead franchise. The Back 4 Blood story takes place after a catastrophic outbreak where most of humanity has either been killed or infected by the parasitic Devil Worm. Hardened by unspeakable events and emboldened to fight for the last of humanity, a group of apocalypse veterans called the Cleaners have rallied to take on the infected horrors known as the Ridden and reclaim the world. Back 4 Blood features thrilling, dynamic moment-to-moment gameplay and highly variable, customizable action to keep players coming back for more.