My near 3yo son didn't care for workbooks before this. He is really into cars, trucks, diggers and trains now (all of which are in the book, oh-and rockets, too), so I figured I'd give this one a try. We bought it locally a couple of days ago, and after going through it once with him, he's gone back to it a couple of times, all on his own!
It's great for beginners with lots of fun & easy lines and shapes to trace. And it also has more difficult shapes, letters/words, numbers (incl. counting) and shapes to try as writing skills develop.
We use a medium-tip dry erase marker with the book. It writes well and erases cleanly with a tissue.
I don't know if it's the "things that go" theme or the fun layout of the book that my son likes so much...probably a combination of both. But I'm compelled to look for more.
- Board book: 14 pages
- Publisher: Dorling Kindersley; 1 edition (4 January 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781405350167
- ISBN-13: 978-1405350167
- ASIN: 1405350164
- Product Dimensions: 13.4 x 2.8 x 14 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 230,230 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)