|Package Dimensions||30.73 x 18.8 x 6.35 cm; 522 Grams|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||522 g|
Baby Monitor Mount - Universal Baby Monitor Holder for Crib or Wall Shelf - Strong Clamp Bracket & Flexible Adjustable Arm - Compatible with Most Infant Video Cameras
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Flexible baby monitor mount can be adjusted and rotated to get the best view of the baby and the whole crib
- Universal bracket for most baby monitors less than 3.8" wide and 1.5" inches with a base or stand; compatible with HelloBaby, Infant Optics, BabySense, Cocoon Cam, Motorola
- Strong clamp with protective pads easily attaches to the crib side, cot, wall shelf, windowsill or other nursery furniture
- This baby monitor holder is easy to use, easy to adjust, and installs in minutes - no assembly required
- NO loose or detachable parts, NO choking hazards, safe materials - keep the baby monitor and cords out of reach of your baby
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Get the best view of your baby and keep the cords away.
Very easy to set up and adjust
This baby monitor holder with flexible arm is compatible with most baby monitor models including Infant Optics DXR-8, Babysense, Campark, Victure, Cocoon Cam Plus, etc
It features a flexible arm, rotating head and strong clamp for secure attachment to any surface.
The product is made of non-toxic materials and is safe for kids.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Pros: Twist-to-tighten mount is so easy; clamp accommodating a large range of objects
Cons: object/camera clip not that tight
This is the second camera/monitor mount that I am trying, and I have to say that this is much better value than the first one I tried. The "hand" (or clip) that holds the camera (or your cell phone if you wish) is super easy to use, but unfortunately doesn't seem that secure. That said, my half-pound camera hasn't fallen out from it yet. The thing that I love most about this is the twist-to-tighten clamp for the base. It's SO EASY to tighten and loosen, and the clamp can accommodate a big range of object sizes.
I highly recommend this product and would buy it again.