- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Mills & Boon - AU (1 May 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 026319180X
- ISBN-13: 978-0263191806
- Product Dimensions: 17.7 x 2 x 12.2 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 240 g
- Customer Reviews: 6 customer ratings
A Baby Of His Own Hardcover – 1 May 2006
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Jennifer Taylor has been writing Mills & Boon Tender Romances for some time but only recently "discovered" Medical Romances. She was so captivated by these heart-warming stories that she immediately set out to write them herself!
Having worked in scientific research, Jennifer enjoys the research involved with the writing of each book, as well as the chance it gives her to create a cast of wonderful new characters. When not writing or doing research for her latest book, Jennifer's hobbies include reading, travel and walking her dog.
She lives in the north-west of England with her husband.
|5 star 44% (44%)||44%|
|4 star 20% (20%)||20%|
|3 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|2 star 17% (17%)||17%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
1. The couple's past was a little far fetched. We do get a flash back main male character's past of how he was today. But not the main females character. Nor how they became the people they are today
2. When the main character got back together again, and of course the misunderstanding they came after. The heroine showed signs of being pregnant again but in the end we don't know if she really was with child .
3. The technique of the artist showed promise in the beginning but after a while the art and the feeling of the characters dwindled within each page .
Because of these three reasons I have to give this book only two stars .