- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 12.1 x 15.2 cm ; 118 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 136 g
- Item Model Number: 0025.878
- ASIN: B00461F4PA
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 24 January 2018
- Customer Reviews: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
7,741 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #45 in Facial Exfoliator
Baby Foot - Original Exfoliant Foot Peel - 2.4 Fl. Oz. Lavender Scented Pair
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Baby Foot Easy Pack is an easy three-step process: apply, soak, then wash away. It takes only one week* to remove the dead skin cells from the sole which means only one application to make your sole like a baby’s
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've used this product several times and have had amazing results! I've found some tips that worked wonders for me! I was not consistent and let my feet get badly cracked again so here are my pictures before I started the treatment this month Jan 2018 and my current pictures of my feet (I am on day 8 right now so my peeling is less right now but I am still peeling- again when I soak my feet the peeling comes more and is easier!) Wow! What a difference!
1. Make sure you soak your feet for at least 30 min before using the booties. This will open your pores and help absorb the product into your feet... soak longer if your feet are very bad and rough.
2. I keep my booties on for 2 hours (90 min should be sufficient- but if your feet are very dry then 2 hours will be best for absorbing). You can wear socks or not. I wear socks for the first hour so it's pressed better against my skin but the last hour I remove them and let the booties just do their magic :)
3. Soak your feet every day for at least 30 minutes (longer if your feet are very rough). Either do this in the bath or using a foot bath or a bowl/container of some sort. You don't need anything special added to the water, I like to use warm to hot water though.
4. Do not forcibly peel your skin! Gently rub after soaking or use a gentle foot file. The skin will peel similar to that of a sunburn and easily come off. If there is a piece that isn't peeling yet and hanging loose some on another end and it is bothering you- just clip it off with nail clippers.
4. During the process your feet will not be cute- they will be peeling a lot especially around days 3 to 7- after that it gets more mild of a peel for up to 2 weeks total since you did day 1. IT IS WORTH IT THOUGH! your feel will look and feel better than you could have imagined!
5. Repeat monthly or every 2 months for continuous results! Love it!
If my review helped you- please click helpful! Thanks!
1. Soak feet 30 minutes before the treatment. Warm warter is fine or pamper yourself with salts, lavenders, vinegar, etc. DRY feet after soaking.
2. If time permits, use one bootie now for both feet and save the other for another treatment, especially if dealing with very thick calluses. Put on boot as directed on the box and secure it with a sock. Leave boot on for an hour and a half. At the 1 hour and 15 min mark, soak the other foot (again) for 15 minutes. Dry the foot that was soaking. Remove the boot from the first foot and immediately put boot on the dried foot and repeat earlier guidance. Wash and dry the treated foot. Repeat guidance when other foot is done.
3. Soak feet at least 15 minutes daily for 7 days after treatment. Instructions don't tell you that this is how you get the BEST and QUICKEST results.
4. It may take up to 3 days to notice peeling.
5. I used lotion/moisturizer as normal and it didn't seem to interfere with process. I did not constantly apply lotion/moisturizer... just once after each bath or soak on my shower days.
6. Your feet won't be presentable during this process.
Prior to using it, I started soaking my feet every night or every other night in hot water with CBD infused bath salts. Then I followed up with CBD infused lotion. I did this for about a week, and it didn’t do much.
I put the product on my feet (wear socks on top and be careful walking around because it’s very slippery). Per other reviews, and based on how bad my feet were, I left them on for 3 hours.
After the three hours I washed my feet with soap and warm water per the instructions.
I continued to soak my feet every day or other day as usual. Around day 3, the tops of my feet started peeling. At day 5, the bottoms and heels followed. During soaks, I was able to scrape large amounts of dead skin off my feet using my fingernails, and a pumice stone, using both gently. Scratch/rub gently, but don’t force it. It will easily come off if it’s ready. By day 9-10, my feet (including the heels!) are almost completely smooth!
I plan to follow up with one more treatment next month.
Make sure to soak/use lotion in between as it will help loosen the skin. My feet are the softest they have ever been.
I never write reviews, but I was too impressed with this product not to post one!
The photos are before, during peeling, and after. My feet are still peeling some but I’m already amazed at the difference.