|Package Dimensions||19.4 x 8.6 x 4.4 cm; 158.76 Grams|
|Item Weight||159 g|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
BYETOO Kitchen Knife Sharpener, Manual 3-Stage Knife Sharpening Tool,With Anti Slip Bas, Geramic Rod, Diamond Rod, Tungsten Steel Blade, Restore and Polish Blades, Safe and Easy to Use, for Straight Blade Kitchen Knives
|Item Weight||0.35 Pounds|
About this item
- 【PLEASE NOTE!!!】Maybe there are some low-priced seller selling this product,but they are all fake and shipped from China,it takes a month to deliver.Unique authentic Kitchen Knife Sharpener product are ONLY 'Sold by BYETOO - AU.we offer 12 MONTH WORRY-FREE WARRANTY (but only purchase the BYETOO Kitchen Knife Sharpener),if you have any problem when using,just contact the following email address,We must GIVE YOU A REPLACEMENT or REFUND UNCONDITIONALLY !【Customer service online: BYETOO_AMZ@126.com】
- 【ELIMINATE FRUSTRATING DULL KNIVES】How many times have you used that dull knife you've had for years to slice a tomato only to end up with a pile of mush and seeds. Don't throw out that knife.With our professional knife sharpener.Crafted from solid ABS plastic, it's strong, durable and designed to last a lifetime.BYETOO's Kitchen Knife Sharpener will carve out a new beginning for your straight and serrated knife collection so you can chop with ease.
- 【3 step knife sharpening system】With our incredible 3-slot system, we're revolutionizing the art of knife sharpening! The 1st diamond sharpening rod repairs and straightens damaged blades before the 2nd slot sharpens to restore its V-shape. Finally, the 3rd Aviation Ceramics slot fine tunes for a clean polish.Made with high quality materials, knives will work like new.
- 【Non-slip rubber Design and Premium quality】The non-slip cushion at its bottom offers a more stable from the knife sharpening system,our kitchen knife sharpener offers comfortable control while you work,easy grip.Fit and ergonomically design keep your hand safely away from the moving blade throughout the sharpening process.With our professional knife sharpener kit,knives will work like new,this knife sharpener,will keep many straight edge steel knives constantly sharp
- 【PROFESSIONAL CHEF'S TOP CHOICE 】Do not settle for anything but the best.BYETOO 3 stage knife sharpener is the best of both worlds: ease of use and razor sharp precision sharpening of all knives. More than a kitchen knife sharpener, it's a pocket knife sharpener, stainless steel, hard steel, high carbon steel, Japanese steel knifesharpeners, and more. Easier and more accurate than a whetstone.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Enjoy Wonderful Kitchen with BYETOO Knife Sharpener
Work Smarter in the Kitchen
A sharp knife definitely speeds up prep work in the kitchen. You can give life to all your knife very easy by running the knife through this pocket knife sharpener every time you use.
Innovative 3-Stage Knife Sharpening System
Our 3-Stage system begins with a tungsten sharpening rod slot that gently repairs and straightens damaged blades. Next, diamond steel provides general sharpening that restores the blade to a V-shape before the 3rd slot creates a stunning polish.
Easy to Use
Just run the knife through each slot a few times to reveal a razor-sharp knife. The chefs choice knife sharpener incredible for super sharp edges on all your knives.
Non-slip Rubber Base
The ceramic knife sharpener has a nonslip base that keeps it sturdy while you slide the knife blades into the sharpening slots.
Ergonomic Handle Design
The handle of the ceramic sharpener is nonslip and ergonomically designed, and it provides you with a secure and comfortable grip.
This professional knife sharpener is crafted from solid ABS plastic, it's strong, durable and designed to last a lifetime.
Materials: Sturdy ABS plastic, tungsten steel, diamond, ceramic
Product Dimension:7.3 x 3.1 x 1. 5 inch
Net Weight: 5.6oz
Gross Weight: 6.2oz
1.The sharpener is not able to work with serrated, ceramic blades and scissors.
2.Do not push and pull the knife back and forth, use one direction only.
3.Do not put too much downward pressure.
4.Do not put the sharpener into the dishwasher or water. Keep
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was previously using a wetstone to sharpen my knifes and it took 30mins per knife.
Now with this sharpener it only takes 10 strokes on each of the 3 groves.
My knifes are now all razor sharp.
Well how wrong was I, the Byetoo has brought them all back to life - quickly and easily. I have arthritis in both my hands so a knife sharpener that requires little to no effort from me is vital. The none-slip pad on the bottom means I can hold it still with minimum effort whilst the knives slip through the sharpener simply and easily.
Worth the money definitely.
Along with that the build quality looks a lot lower than what is portrayed in the pictures. I mean it does seem to do the job, but I am dubious as to how long it will last, especially once you put a decent amount of pressure on it.
Top reviews from other countries
Knives are now sharp again. I think the idea needs slight improvement. Its value for money but I'm sure with slight adaptations to the product in the way it handles. It could be improved on with no extra cost. The reason for two stars on the easy to hold review is as follows. This product should not be used on a counter top. Only with a chopping board underneath. The motion of sharpening a knife on this product is to push or pull through the openings. The problem that occurs is when u pull the blade through the sharpener the knife will hit the surface ure holding the object to I.e worktop in kitchen scaring it. It is a great product works great but needs some common sense when using it to avoid damage
The only issue is that if you did not know this, and went on the "coarse", "medium" and "fine", then you would ruin your knife as they are etched under the incorrect grinds, ie medium is under the Diamond.
Other than that, really easy to hold and use, and works well.
Does not sharpen as well as other customers mentioned. Maybe different type of steal . Not reat pleased but i have had a lot worse .