|Package Dimensions||16 x 9.1 x 3.1 cm; 75 Grams|
BUENNUS Car Compressor to Inflatable Pump Valve Adapter, Inflatable Valve Adapter with 4 Nozzles for Inflatable Air Mattress,Swimming Ring/Pool,Inflatable Bed/Sofa,Boat,Kayak,SUP and More
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Transfer Car Compressor valve to Normal Pump Valve - This is an adapter with 4 different nozzles for you to transfer car pump to normal inflatable pump.
- High Quality Material - It's made of excellent hard plastic and alloy,strong and sturdy structure,high pressure resistant and durable.
- Wide Application - 4 different nozzles included.It can be used in variable scenes,like air bed,inflatable pool,air boat,rubber boat,canoe,SUP board,kayak and etc.
- Easy to Operate - It's easy to carry and install.Just need to rotate the adapter into the car pump valve and then insert into the inflatable article with the suitable nozzle.
- Do Notice that the original pump power needs to be close to the targeted inflatable articles.For instance,to inflate SUP,the original pump shall be of high power.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Transfer Car Compressor to Normal Pump
Use Car Compressor with this adapter to inflate:
air bed/sofa,mattress,inflatable pool,air boat,canoe,SUP board,kayak boat and etc.
Hard Plastic & Alloy
1 x Valve Adapter
4 x Nozzles
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
1. Build. Everything is made of a hard durable plastic except for the valve which is metal, probably brass. Each adapter/connector screws on tightly and smoothly without threading issues. There are multiple adapters for all your needs.
2. Air Flow. The airflow through this is minimal. I used this (attached to an air compressor) to pump up an inflatable pool and it was slower than a normal pump. I tested the air compressor on my car tires and it worked well so I know it is not a faulty air compressor. The valve/adapter failed to pump up my iSUP but a normal air pump with the appropriate adapter worked fine. I tried measuring the depth of the valves and ensured that my iSUP valve was in the inflate position but no air would move through after 5 minutes even with the pressure turned up to 100PSI on the air compressor (done under direct close observation and only for testing purposes).
Overall, I was quite disappointed with the adapter but the day was saved with the good ole manual hand pump. I got in a good arm workout before paddleboarding despite trying so hard to avoid it. The day was not lost and blessings were counted, but I would not recommend this for SUP purposes and the adapter should not be marketed for SUP use.