|Package Dimensions||19.3 x 11.68 x 4.83 cm; 386 Grams|
|Batteries||2 AA batteries required.|
|Battery Cell Type||Alkaline|
|Item Weight||386 g|
BSIDE Wireless Digital Multimeter True RMS Manual/Auto Ranging 6000 Counts DMM Capacitance Temperature Amp Ohm Diode Duty Cycle Voltage Tester
|Price:||+ $10.65 Delivery|
- [Wireless Connection]: Connect this meter to your phone with wireless technology.
- [Remote Monitoring]: Read measurements on your phone at a safe distance, wearing less PPE while your meter takes all the risks.
- [Real-Time Data]: Real-time data can be recorded, analyzed and processed by the mobile APP, with timing and curve graph.
- [Manual & Auto Mode]: Not only suitable for traditional manual switching operation, but also suitable for beginners' no-switching operation.
- [Protective Pouch]: Come with a soft protective pouch, which can protect your meter from dust, sweat, etc.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Auto/Manual range switchable
REL value test
Capacitance, temperature, diode test
True RMS, Auto power off, low battery indication
Display: 6000 counts
DC voltage: 60mV/600mV/6V/60V/600V/1000V ±(0.5%+3)
AC voltage: 60mV/600mV/6V/60V/600V/750V± (1.0%+3)
DC current: 600uA/6000uA/60mA/600mA/6A/10A ±(1.2%+3)
AC current: 600uA/6000uA/60mA/600mA/6A/10A ±(1.5%+3)
Resistance: 600Ω/6KΩ/60KΩ/600KΩ/6MΩ ±(0.5%+3); 60MΩ ±(1.5%+3)
Frequency: 99.99Hz/999.9Hz/9.999kHz/99.99kHz/999.9kHz/9.999MHz ±(0.1+2)
Capacitance: 99.99nF/999.9nF/9.999uF/99.99uF/999.9uF ±(2.0%+5); 9.999mF ±(5.0%+5)
Temperature: -20~1000℃ / -4~1832℉
Duty Cycle: 1%-99%
Power: 1.5V AA * 2
Diode Test: Yes
1 * Wireless Multimeter
1 * Probes
1 * Thermocouple
1 * Pouch
1 * User Manual
The batteries are not included in the package due to Aviation Security Check
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Phil on 9 September 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Shame it doesn't function.
Easy to use.
Very happy with it.
I have enquired via Amazon with no reply from the manufacturer. Very disappointed