BOSTITCH Air Compressor Kit, Oil-Free, 6 Gallon, 150 PSI (BTFP02012-WPK)
- OIL FREE: Requires no daily maintenance and eliminates risk of oil stains on work surfaces
- LIGHTWEIGHT: 29 pound weight and narrow tank diameter make unit easy to carry/store
- HIGH FLOW REGULATOR AND DUAL COUPLERS: Maximizes air tool performance
- LOW NOISE LEVEL: 80dBA** operational noise level for a quiet work environment (**tested per ISO 3744)
- KIT INCLUDES: BTFP02012 Pancake Compressor, 50' Rubber/PVC Blend Air Hose, 10 Piece Inflation and Blow Gun Accessory Kit
- Air Consumption at 40 PSI (SCFM): Air Consumption at 90 PSI (SCFM)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Bostitch BTFP02012 6 Gallon 150 PSI Oil-Free Compressor is portable and lightweight. It features an oil-free, maintenance-free pump that delivers 2.6 SCFM* @ 90PSI and a maximum tank storage of 150 PSI for long tool run time with quick recovery. The 80 DBA** rating is ideal for a quiet work environment. It has a BOSTITCH high efficiency motor for easy start up in cold weather or extension cord application [14 ga or larger, 50 ft. (15.2 m) or less]. It has a BOSTITCH high flow regulator and couplers to maximize air tool performance and two universal couplers to easily support two users. This kit includes a 50' Air Hose, along with an Inflation and Blow Gun Accessory Kit. Specs: Max Tank Storage PSI = 150, Electric Power Supply, Oil-Free pump, SCFM @ 90 PSI = 2.6, Tank Size = 6-gallon.
|5 star 76% (76%)||76%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 5% (5%)||5%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Had to buy this one in a pinch and honestly, it's far exceeded my expectations and I would buy it over any Dewalt, Makita or Hitachi electric compressor at this point.
Apparently pancake compressors are getting better, and this one is the betterest.
I wish there were instructions or leaflet for those accessories otherwise I would reccomend whole heartedly.