|Item weight||2.78 Kilograms|
|Is Assembly Required?||No|
BISSELL PowerFresh Slim Steam Cleaner System, 2233F Steam Mop Disco Teal
- Powerful handheld steam cleaner and steam mop in one, Wattage: 1350-1600
- Smart Set Steam Controls Allows you to choose between High steam or Low steam based on your cleaning needs
- Superior clean above floors with the extension tube and extra-long 7.6m power cord to reach those difficult areas in your home
- On board storage kit allows you to carry tools while you steam clean - grout tool, angle tool, flat scrapper tool, brass bristle scrub brush
- Bonus tools: Clothing steamer tool with cloth and a window squeegee tool. All tools can be attached to end of handheld steamer or extension tube
- This is an O.E.M. part
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Versatile design allows you to conveniently Handheld steam cleaner Easily converts into a portable handheld design for cleaning those hard to reach areas steam clean on and above your floors On Board Tools & Wall Mount Conveniently stores multiple cleaning attachments to clean almost any area on or above the floor and a wall mount to store your machine after use Smart Set™ Steam Controls Allows you to choose between High steam or Low steam based on your cleaning needs
Top trending products related to this item
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I purchased this mop as it was rated highly and from reviews, it said that it didn't leave a wet trail of mess on the floor like some other steam mops do.
- After using it for the first time yesterday upon it's arrival - I'm pleasantly surprised by how light it is as I moved it around the kitchen and dining area.
- The cord is indeed very long and you basically need to keep it in one hand as you push around the mop with the other.
- The trigger system for steaming the floor is excellent, so you can take your finger off the trigger if you need to stop to move things out of the way etc.
- I only had to refill it once as I have a lot of flat floor area to mop, but this is excellent in comparison to previous mops that I've owned where I'd had to fill up more than a few times to finish mopping the entire house.
- It made the laminate floors and tiled areas come up beautiful.
- The is some moisture left on the floor after steaming, however, it dries fairly quickly. There is certainly not what you would call excess water or anything like that. It simply leaves the area dampened and sticky to the touch if you walked on it.
- Simple controls to operate this steam mop ie. light flashes until it's ready, then off you go, low steam or high steam or even a pause button (not sure I'd use the pause button, but it's there)
- Added benefit of being able to clip on a large variety of steam heads to do grouting or sinks or tiles to be cleaned with steam. Admittedly, I haven't tried this yet, but the benefit of being able to have a mop and hand steamer in one is great. I've had to buy separately prior and wasn't impressed, but this is a much better setup.
- Instructions booklet is easy to understand
- Quality of the material mop head sections are quite thick and appear to be microfibre. One is for tiles, the other is of a softer material but still very thick. They give the impression of the best quality mophead covers I've never had to be honest. It's the thickness of them that made me think this.
- Supplied with a bracket so you can hang this mop and it's gadgets up inside the linen/broom closet. I thought this was a handy addition to keep it up off the floor and out of the way.
- Steam Mop is ready to go within 30secs....literally
- I am somewhat disappointed, but only a little bit, at the amount of steam emitted from the mop itself. I was hoping for a lot more steam to come out.
- I am not sure if the thickness of the mophead cover (the material part) is too thick upon this first time use or not. - I am hoping the next time I use it, the clicking sound when you hold your finger down on the trigger ends up stopping too. It does say that upon first time use that it may make this sound and mine certainly did. It did not stop making the sound though, only after you'd held down the trigger continuously and the mop steam really got going, did the clicking sound stop. I'm not concerned too much about it, as it seemed more like the machine clicks to ensure water is pumped through the elements to build the steam up, as it stopped once I just held the trigger down non-stop.
- I am not sure it is worth this amount of money. I would've thought the steam would be more forceful, however, as I mentioned above, perhaps it is the first time use of the cover and machine itself.
Overall, I would recommend purchasing this steam mop as it is definitely good for not leaving excess moisture on floors. The floors came up beautifully after steaming them (commercial grade laminate and tiles). I am not sure what the scented discs are for, but I also purchased an extra box with the extra 2 covers for the mop head. And for an extra $20 it never hurts to have extras on hand in the linen cupboard for these things.