|Manufacturer||BIC Australia Pty Ltd|
|Product Dimensions||2.6 x 6.5 x 15.2 cm; 83 Grams|
|Item Model Number||951997|
|Number of Items||12|
|Size||Pack of 12|
|Manufacturer Part Number||951997|
|Item Weight||83 g|
Save on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
BIC 951997 Orange Fine Ball Point Pen (0.8 mm) - Blue Ink - Box of 12 Pens
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||26 x 65 x 152 millimetres|
About this item
- The fine 0.8 mm point on these BIC Orange Original Fine ballpoint pens was designed for people who love thin precise lines
- Just great for taking notes and drawing – this box contains 12 blue fine pens
- The ball bearing is engineered to perfection so the ink evenly flows from the point for seamlessly smooth writing
- These BIC Cristal Orange Original Fine ballpoint pens are made to last with enough ink to write for an average of 3.5 km
- Long-lasting BIC pens made from minimal raw materials to reduce the environmental impact
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The BIC Orange Original Fine ballpoint pen was, is and will always be orange. This ballpoint pen was introduced in 1961 for people looking for a precision writing instrument and features a uniquely fine 0.8 mm point. Taking after their big brother, the BIC Cristal Original, the 12 blue pens in this box offer the same state-of-the-art technological trio: a point, a perfectly spherical ball, and high-quality ink manufactured in the BIC plants. This system ensures even ink flow for accurate fineline writing and intricate drawings. BIC has been tirelessly improving the BIC Orange Original Fine pen since it came out. It gradually got lighter and the instant-dry ink is constantly being perfected for writing with an ever-gentler touch. BIC even gave it a twin brother: the BIC Cristal Original Fine ballpoint pen that has a translucent orange barrel instead of an opaque one. A mark of quality. BIC makes this pen at its own plants using unmatched expertise that has been passed down the generations. BIC has it down to a fine art.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Brendon on 6 September 2020