|Manufacturer||BIC Australia Pty Ltd|
|Product Dimensions||3.18 x 13.44 x 19.46 cm; 294.84 Grams|
|Item Model Number||FPIXP241-AST|
|Number of Items||24|
|Size||Pack of 24|
|Line Size||1.0mm to 1.9mm|
|Manufacturer Part Number||FPIXP241-AST|
|Item Weight||295 g|
Save on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
BIC Intensity Fineliner Medium Fine Point Pens, 0.4 -1.0mm – Set of 24 Markers, Reusable Pack – Fashion Colours, No Bleed for Writing, Adult Colouring
Enhance your purchase
|Line size||1.0mm to 1.9mm|
|Number of pieces||24|
About this item
- VALUE REUSABLE PACK – This BIC Intensity Fineliner Felt Pen Pack includes a complete set of 24 fine and medium point felt pens in assorted fashion colours. It comes in a handy reusable pack to use on the move.
- NO BLEED INK – The fine felt tip pens provide for ultra smooth writing, and the water-based, coloured ink won't bleed through most types of paper. There'll be no mess, so you can doodle away with detail and flair.
- BOLD LIKE A MARKER – It combines the bold features you'd expect of a marker with the precise writing of your favourite ballpoint pen. Fineliners are best for architects, technical copy writing, adult colouring, journaling, art projects, and more.
- RAINBOW OF COLOUR – This felt tip fineliner pen set includes an assortment of 10 vivid colours, including green, blue, purple, red, orange, pink, and black colour. It's perfect for bringing a variety of hues to any project.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE – Whether your project involves labelling, creating posters, signs, writing on a flip chart, or anything else for work, school, or home, these top quality fineliner felt tip pens deliver consistent performance.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This pack truly is the best of both worlds! This stationery set from BIC includes 12 medium tip (1.0mm) felt pens for bold coverage that stands out on paper and 12 fine tip fineliner (0.4mm) felt pens for crisp, precise writing -- perfect for colorful details. These Vibrant and smooth water-based ink felt pens won't bleed through paper and will add flair to your note-taking, creative writing, adult coloring, doodling, and journaling. All 24 felt pens come in a reusable easel case – stand up to display, snap closed for easy storage!
From the manufacturer
BIC Intensity Felt Tip Fineliner Set
An Assortment of Felt Tip Fineliners That'll Add Flair To Your Next Project
This set of 24 BIC Intensity felt tip pens contains a rainbow of colours to brighten up your desk. Inside you’ll find 12 BIC Intensity Fine felt tips with a fine tip that's perfect for precision writing and 12 BIC Intensity Medium felt tips whose medium nib makes your writing really stand out. Two point sizes that go great together for changing up the effects as you write, draw and colour.
Vibrant Fineliner Pens for all Types of Projects
The vibrant colourful ink in these writing felt tip pens will make all your writing and sketchbooks dazzling. They do not bleed or smudge after drying on most sorts of paper.
Take These Fineliners Anywhere With the Convenient Easel Case
This set of 32 felt tips come in a super-handy reusable easel case – stand up to display, snap closed for easy storage! The caps and barrels match the colour of the ink, so it's quick and easy to find the one you want. Put an assortment of bold colours at your fingertips for whenever inspiration strikes!
BIC Intensity Felt Tip Fineliner Set at a Glance:
- Set of 24 BIC Intensity felt tip pens in vivid bold colours
- 12 fineliners with metal-shielded tips (average lines of 0.4 mm): perfect for detailed writing
- 12 medium point felt tips (average lines of 0.7 mm) to give your writing extra flair
- Vibrant ink that doesn't smudge once dry or bleed through most paper
- Reusable easel case – stand up to display, snap closed for easy storage!
Unleash Your Creativity with BIC Intensity Felt Tip Fineliners
Vivid Colours That Won’t Bleed
These 24 BIC Intensity writing felt tip fineliner pens come in a wide range of vivid bold shades that add colour to your writing, notebooks and art journals. Shine a spotlight on the headings, dates, and words that really count, draw, and even colour to your heart’s content – the sky's the limit! Once the ink dries, it won't smudge or bleed through most paper so your work always looks clean and flawless.
Two Different Point Sizes for Higher Versatility
This set of 12 fineliners and 12 medium point felt tips lets you experiment with endless styles and effects! The pinpoint on the BIC Intensity Fine felt tips creates average lines of 0.4 mm for highly detailed work and intricately coloured drawings. The point is protected by a metal ring while underlining with a ruler. The BIC Intensity Medium felt tips feature a point that creates average lines of 0.7 mm that's great for writing and drawing, note-taking, doodling, and lettering. Use them for all your creative projects!
Convenient Storage Case
This set of 24 BIC Intensity felt tip fineliner pens come in a super-handy reusable easel case – stand up to display, snap closed for easy storage! – it makes the perfect gift! All these felt tips are right at your fingertips organised by type and colour so they're always ready when you are. When you're done, simply pop them back into place. No more pens cluttering up your desk. Begin every day on the right foot with a tidy desk! They are also super easy to carry with you anywhere.
BIC is Simplicity Itself
BIC provides essential, iconic and reliable products.
We adapt and develop our products to the changing needs of the consumer.
Our everyday goal: create something for everyone to use that is simple, yet reliable, and provides a solution for something that we all do. This vision is at the heart of every brand decision BIC makes.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
My only gripe is that (with the Fine nib markers) you have to bend the tip for them to work smoothly, I personally did this by just ramming the pen down, nib-first, onto my paper. As a stationery lover, this feels wrong however the result is worth it.