- Buy a selected textbook and get free expedited shipping. Offered by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.01 delivery
BIC Intensity Fineliner Fine Point Pens, 0.4mm – Set of 10 Markers – Assorted Colours, Bold Felt Tip, No Bleed for Writing, Adult Colouring
- VALUE PACK – This BIC Intensity Fineliner Pack includes a complete set of 10 fine point (0.4mm) pens in assorted colours.
- NO BLEED INK – The fine felt tip pens provide for ultra smooth writing, and the water-based, coloured ink won’t bleed through most types of paper. There’ll be no mess, so you can doodle away with detail and flair.
- PEN WITH PRECISION – It combines the bold features you’d expect of a marker with the precise writing of your favourite ballpoint pen. They’re best for architects, technical copy writing, adult colouring, journaling, art projects, and more.
- RAINBOW OF COLOUR – This set includes an assortment of 10 vivid colours, including green, blue, purple, red, orange, pink, and black colour. It’s perfect for bringing a variety of hues to any project.
- PREMIUM PERFORMANCE – Whether your project involves labelling, creating posters, signs, writing on a flip chart, or anything else for work, school, or home, this top quality fine point marker delivers consistent performance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
- Vibrant marker pens deliver vivid, precise colors
- Ideal for precise writing, doodling, drafting, and adult coloring
- Water-based ink won’t bleed through most paper*
- 0.4mm porous point for fine detail work
BIC Intensity Fineliner Marker Pens
Bring your writing, doodling, and drafting to life with the vibrant colours of BIC Intensity Fineliner Marker Pens. Available in a variety of distinctive, eye-catching colours, these marker pens combine the precision of a ball pen with the vivid ink of a marker. The 0.4mm porous point creates precise lines and is perfectly suited for adult colouring books. Thanks to their sturdy metal nibs, these markers are suitable for use with templates, rulers, and other straight edges.
Vibrant, Eye-Catching Colours
Great for adult coloring, this marker pen set places a beautiful array of colours, including green, light green, light blue, blue, purple, red, orange, pink, gray, and black, at your fingertips.
Fine Porous Point Ideal for Detail Work
Equipped with 0.4mm porous points, these marker pens are ideal for jotting down notes, drawing, and other activities that demand precision. The metal nib protects the tip when used with a template, ruler, or other straight edge.
Won’t Bleed through Most Paper*
BIC Intensity Fineliner Marker Pens feature bold, water-based inks that won’t bleed through paper.*
*Results could vary based on paper characteristics.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
If you enjoyed the info, please hit the helpful button, I enjoyed doing these experiments and the feedback is motivational to better test and review the products.
I tried the fineliners on several different papers with mixed results. On a Rhodia notepad, the inks don't bleed, and only dark colors show through slightly on the reverse side. On Epson bright white printer paper, neither writing nor coloring bled through, but they do show through. On cheap recycled printer paper, there is some bleed-through. On an AmazonBasics white writing pad, the ink does not bleed through when writing or scribbling, but there is some bleed-through when coloring. I got very similar results with these papers that I get with fountain pen ink, so that might be a good guide. Coloring book paper varies a lot in quality; these pens should be fine with the better papers.
The Intensity Fineliners are attractive and handy when I want a splash of color. I like the oblique caps that are easy to catch hold of with the tip of my finger and the colorburst on the barrels. The 10-pack is a good choice if you would like a selection of colors for writing or doodling but don't want to invest in a big set. They don't write quite as smoothly as the Papermate InkJoy ballpoint pens or fountain pens to which I am accustomed. A fine nylon tip may be a balancing act between maintaining shape and gliding smoothly. The lines come out perfectly; the pens are just not as easy on the hand as some others. I don't have another set of fineliners to compare them to, so this may be typical.
They write easily with no scratchiness, do not bleed through and are great for detail work.
I use them for my adult coloring books and have been very pleased with the results.
They would also be great for journaling work, which I love to do. I love to change colors as I go through the journal and express
different ideas. They would be ideal for daily planners as well.
HIghly recommend these quality fine liners.
Well, they're not. The (0.5mm) Intensity PRO is much better for note taking than its (0.4mm) sibling.
The (0.4mm) surprisingly writes with less precision, and more runny.