- Prime Savings Prime Members save an additional 10% off all Stationery and Office sold by Amazon AU. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
BIC 4 Colours Shine Retractable Ball Pen Medium Point (1.0 mm) - Assorted Body Colours, Pack of 3 Pens
- Always keeping up with the times, the BIC 4 Colors Shine ballpoint pen is decked out in shiny metallic colors
- Includes 4 medium 1 mm ballpoints in blue, red, green and black for clear precision and colorful writing
- A legendary design featuring an easy-grip round barrel, a side clip and the signature clicking buttons
- Long live the BIC 4 Colors Shine ballpoint pen. Each ink cartridge writes for an average of 2 km, that's a total of 8 km
- Made at BIC's own plants, the BIC 4 Colors Shine offers unbeatable quality
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
BIC 4 Colour Multi Function Pen
- 4 colour inks in 1 ballpoint pen
- Great for organizing and color-coding copy, Bullet Journaling, and more
- Long-lasting ink in black, blue, red, and green
- Versatile 1.0mm medium point
- Retractable and refillable design
BIC 4-Colour Ball Pen
The BIC 4-Colour Ball Pen provides four ink colours in one convenient design for fun and colourful expression! Ideal for Bullet Journaling, color-coding, editing, and organizing copy, this pen allows you to choose between blue, green, red, and black ink with a push of a button. This BIC 4-Colour Ball Pen has a 1.0mm ballpoint that is perfect for everyday writing activities. For added convenience, the retractable pen can be refilled and has a lanyard hole so you can take it with you anywhere.
|4 Colours Original||4 Colours Fluo||4 Colours Shine||4 Colours Grip||4 Colours Charm||4 Colours Fun|
|Barrel colour||Blue||Transparent Yellow||4 metallic colours: Silver, Blue, Pink, Purple||Blue, Red, Black and Purple Fashion||2 pearlescent colours: purple and rubine red||Green|
|Point size||1.0 mm||1.0 mm and 1.6 mm||1.0 mm||0.8mm and 1.0mm||1.0 mm||1.0 mm|
|Ink colours||Black, Blue, Red, Green||Black, Blue, Red, Yellow||Black, Blue, Red, Green||Black, Blue, Red, Green, Pink, Purple, Lime Green, Turquoise||Pink, Purple, Lime Green, Turquoise||Pink, Purple, Turquoise, Lime Green|
|Pack sizes available||1,3,12||1||1,2,3,12||1,2,10,12||1||1|
|Additional features||Highlighter||Shine barrels||Grip||Charm||Fashion colours|
BIC + Bullet Journal
A Focus on Organisation
Organisation is crucial to any successful journaling exercise. The BIC 4 Colours family of pens allows you to take organisation to a new level customised to your personality and tastes.
The key is to be consistent, leveraging the Bullet Journal methodology to set up the framework. There are four core modules â€“ or methods â€“ to help keep your notebook organised: Index, Future Log, Monthly Log and Daily Log. These modules can be mixed and matched to fit your preferences and styles, just as BIC 4 Colours pens allow for you to further organise with the help of colours.
Enhancing with Colour
While Bullet Journaling in and of itself helps to keep your life and tasks structured, colour-coding can further enhance productivity as you map out tasks, to-do lists and reminders with your favourite BIC 4 Colours Pen.
For example, you can further enhance rapid logging and bullets by developing a colour key (i.e. Red for work, Green for errands, Blue for personal items and so on).
The goal is to find engaging yet practical ways to implement colour throughout your notebook to best suit your needs.
About Bullet Journaling
Ryder Carroll, creator of the Bullet Journal system offers some quick tips to get you started:
1. Keep it simple and fun. Organisation is a step on the way to getting things done.
2. Do what works for you. It's not about how your Bullet Journal looks, it's about how it feels and the impact it is having on your goals.
3. The Bullet Journal becomes whatever you need it to be. Figuring that out is part of the practice. Be patient with yourself and enjoy the process.
Solutions for Everyday Life
For more than 60 years, BIC has provided consumers with high-quality, affordable, and reliable products for everyday needs. Family-owned since the beginning, the company is one of the leader in stationery, lighters, shavers, and more. Today, BIC is truly a global presence: its products are available in more than four million retail outlets, from open-air pushcarts to large retailers, around the world.
Inventive, High-Quality Products
Staunchly committed to innovation, BIC is guided by a belief that simple solutions are often the best ones. Every time BIC identifies a need or challenge, its research and development team strives to discover the most practical and efficient solution possible. From reliable lighters to smooth-writing pens, each BIC product exemplifies the companyâ€'s technical ingenuity.
Making a Difference
BIC aspires to make a positive difference in the world. The company continuously searches for ways to reduce its environmental footprint-whether by reducing greenhouse gas emissions or recycling waste. BIC is also part of the global effort to promote access to education and proudly supports hundreds of philanthropic organizations to help ensure quality education for all.