BESTOPE Blackhead Remover Pimple Comedone Extractor Tool Best Acne Removal Kit - Treatment for Blemish, Whitehead Popping, Zit Removing for Risk Free Nose Face Skin with Metal Case
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Multi functional Set: These practical beauty tools help to remove blackheads, acne, and various blemishes easily; a diagram provided which let you can know the usage of each tool clearly.
- Anti-allergic Design: The professional electroplated needle and stainless steel coating won't cause sensitivity issues, our pimple extractor kit can work on all types of skin.
- Precaution: Correct usage makes things easy, we don't suggest use any blackhead remover before the acne matured, and please wipe all tools with rubbing alcohol before and after each use. please follow the instructions.
- Ergonomic Handle: This blackhead extractor use anti-slip handle design help you better control the pressure during use, ensuring every step can be done with exceptional control and precision to avoid damage to the skin.
- Unique Package: Our blackhead tools included tin carrying case keeps tools safe, clean, conveniently packed for transport or storage.
There is a newer version of this item:
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 17.78 x 0.76 x 2.03 cm; 68.04 Grams
- Date First Available : 22 November 2017
- Manufacturer : TAYTHI
- ASIN : B019SVHLEY
- Item Model Number : HZ055
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
How to use a blackhead removal too
Disinfection before and after every use, and always remember - be gentle!
• Step 1: Clean face with warm water, and hold a warm face cloth to the area for afew seconds to open up the pores.
• Step 2: Gently press down on one side of the blackhead, move the tool across the top, you
should be able to feel the tiny pressure when forces the blockage out, you will need to adjust the
angle, use the edge of the loop and ease it out, again 'scraping' across the top.
• Step 3: Cleanse your skin again, then apply toner and moisturizer.
• Step 4: Apply gentle pressure on the blackheads using the blackhead extractor tool.
1: Confirm whether the acne is mature, if the acne is till inflamed, feels stubborn and a little pain,
At this situation, please don't use any extractor, it will make thing worse;
2: Facial redness: You have to press the skin when using the remover tool, so the face is red after
each use, will disappeared after a short period of time;
3: Scars left: If the tool did not be disinfected before use or be contaminated by the skin bacteria
may cause these issue, please use the tea tree or lavender essential oil, it will help the marks and
1 × 5 Pieces Blackhead Remover
1 × Metal Case
1 × User Manual
lavender essential oil
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I have tried the peeling masks, monthly facials etc but that wasnt enough. I ordered this kit (along with a microdermabrasion) to try and fight back.
Each weekend I use other kit to get as much out, then I switch to this bad boy kit. It gets EVERYTHING else out and I dont feel like I am damaging my skin.
Very easy to use. I use this kit 2-3 times a week and have notice a BIG difference in my pore size.
I like to use this before I do any skin care or makeup products. Just quickly get a few noticeable areas then toner, lotion and primer before makeup.
3 month update:
I find this kit works MUCH better then the mircodermabrasion tool I also ordered. These are just easier and quicker! A few times a week I can quickly clean out my pores after washing my face. My pore size has noticeably shrunk.