BESTOOL Hair Scalp Massager Shampoo Brush with Soft Silicone Bristle, Scalp Scrubber Exfoliating for Women, Men Dandruff Treatment, Hair Growth and Stress Release (Pink)
- 🍀 MASSAGE & CLEAN: Taking Shower with this soft exfoliating shampoo brush makes your hair & scalp cleaner. Massages Wet or Dry scalp to ease itchiness and promote blood circulation.
- 🍀 NO BREAK & NO DIRT: Upgraded from assembly to One-Piece solid silicone with comfortable touch. It has the Unique Advantages of preventing dirt inside and fall apart easily.
- 🍀 EASY TO USE: Take it to your bathroom, pouch, car, desk or living room. Let it please you when you're fatigued--whenever you are working, watching TV, reading or bathing.
- 🍀 GET THE MOST OUT: Make it a priority to use this scalpmaster shampoo brush If you're struggling with dandruff and headaches or have long and manicured nails.
- 🍀 WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE: If you're tired of other perfunctory hair care products, this soft nub scalp massage shampoo brush won't disappoint you. We confidently back all BESTOOL products with 45-day Return, Refund, Replacement for ANY reason.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
MASSAGE & CLEAN: Taking Shower with this soft exfoliating shampoo brush makes your hair & scalp cleaner. Massages Wet or Dry scalp to ease itchiness and promote blood circulation.
Soft and Flexible One-Piece Silicone
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
As with most curly girls, I get a build up of conditioner and product which is a sad side-effect of the curly-girl method. I read about scalp scrubbers on a Facebook forum and thought I'd give it a go alongside some dandruff shampoo. I can honestly say, it's the best thing I've done in a long time.
The "bristles" are quite sharp for silicone but not unpleasantly so. I felt like, because I was controlling how hard I scrubbed, I wasn't scratching my head to pieces. Also very good as your scalp is generally more sensitive in some spots than others.
Definitely a piece of kit worth having in your arsenal if you can't get your fingertips through your hair.