BESTEK Universal Travel Adapter 220V to 110V Voltage Converter 250W with 6A 4-Port USB Charging 3 AC Sockets and EU/UK/AU/US/India Worldwide Plug Adapter
- Worring about the charging problems during international travel? No, don't necessary at all. This converter is the BMW of the charging world. With unique direct EU plug and 4 adapters, it is the top choice for international travel, especially for Europe travel.
- BESTEK Converter for 110V Devices: Patented technology converts voltage in different countries including Australia (100-240V, 50/60Hz) to US/Japan voltage (110V, 60Hz), ideal for charging all kinds of devices
- BESTEK is the only ETL certified brand, in the converter market, and NRTL safety tested and upgraded hardware provides complete protection for you and your devices. And this converter comes with over-current, over-load, over-heat and short-circuit protections. And 24-month Warranty & Safety Guaranteed.
- With 250W output power, 4 usb ports and 3 AC ports, this inverter can charge 7 devices at the same time to meet your various needs for international travel.
- Worldwide Use: 1 EU power cable and 4 international adapters (UK/US/Indai/AU plug) support travelling more than 150 countries all over the world, especially st Paul's cathedral in England, the Eiffel Tower in France, the Forbidden City and the Great Wall in China, the taj mahal in India, Mount Fuji in Japan, and the opera house in Sydney.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The fan does make a little noise but it's not as loud as most others. I personally don't mind the soft sound, but if you have problems sleeping when there's any sort of noise, test it right away so you see for yourself.
One small downside, it has a fan that makes a high-pitched whine when it is plugged in to power. The whine doesn't bother me though. It isn't very loud.
It comes with one power cord that connects directly to European power sockets. It needs an adapter plug (furnished with the unit) to work in the UK.
I also love not having to bring along several different power adapters for different devices.
The BESTEK allows me to only use one outlet with the included adapter which I can then plug multiple devices into to share power.
This works great with my Mac Book Air, powered USB hub, iPhone(s), iPad and other electronics since it has 3 regular US style outlets and several USB ports.
If there is a downside to this device it would be the cooling fan which can be a bit loud if your room is really quiet, but it is not so loud that it creates background noise that can be disruptive when on voice/video calls.
I highly recommend the BESTEK if you have plans to travel internationally and are having problems either finding power adapters or do not want to carry several different ones for your different devices.
Oh and save the box it comes in, works as a great storage and transport container.