- Buy 2, Save 10%; Buy 3, Save 20% Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
BEAKEY 5 Pcs Makeup Sponge Set Blender Beauty Foundation Blending Sponge, Flawless for Liquid, Cream, and Powder, Multi-colored Makeup Sponges
- Makeup sponges for all kinds of cosmetics, foundation, BB cream, powder, concealer, isolation, liquid etc
- Made from non-latex & non-allergic material, soft feeling, well bouncy beauty sponge, easy to distinguish
- Beauty makeup blender sponge gives you a perfect makeup application, avoid the waste of cosmetics
- Wet and dry use, blending sponge turns bigger when wet, dab it evenly to form a flawless makeup
- BEAKEY brand Registered number is 5280096.No authorization to any other sellers till now except seller name"BEAKEY".100% money back guarantee. Buy with confidence and you will love it.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
NON-LATEX MATERIAL, NON-ALLERGENIC.
5PCS/PACK, Commonly used for various kinds of cosmetics. Colorful makeup blender sponges could bring you a happy mood.
Dual-use available, Wet or Dry. A great versatile applicator choice from amateurs to pros.
Edge-less design for maximum and seamless coverage.
Use the pointy side to get into hard-to-reach places, such as around the eyes, mouth, and nose. The round base for foundation and blush on the larger areas of your face, such as your forehead, cheeks and chin.
Available for powder products, foundation, loose powder etc.
Apply evenly on the sponge surface
Tap to create a natural makeup look
WET for the application of milky or creamy products, BB cream, lotion, concealer.
Drain the water until drops no longer
Gently moved to reduce unnecessary waste
How to clean:
Clean the sponge with warm water after each use to prevent the spread of germs.
Apply a small amount of gentle shampoo and work into a light lather.
Rinse thoroughly and then dry it naturally under ventilated place.
From the manufacturer
The special designed teardrop shape helps create gorgeous natural beauty makeup
- NON-LATEX MATERIAL.
- 5PCS/PACK, Commonly used for various kinds of cosmetics. Colorful makeup blender sponges could bring you a happy mood.
- Dual-use available, Wet or Dry. A great versatile applicator choice from amateurs to pros.
- Edge-less design for maximum and seamless coverage.
- Use the pointed end to get into hard-to-reach places, such as around the eyes, mouth and nose. The round base for foundation and blush on the larger areas.
- Available for the application of powder, blusher, highlight, shading, etc.
- Apply evenly on the sponge surface.
- Tap to create a natural makeup look.
- Wet for the application of milky or creamy products, foundation, BB cream, lotion, concealer.
- Use a paper towel to squeeze out excess water until no water drops fall before applying.
- Gently blend to reduce unnecessary waste.
How to clean
- Dampen the sponge slightly and apply a small amount of baby shampoo (professional cleanser or soap also works) onto the stained areas.
- Gently massage and press the sponge to form bubbles.
- Keep rinse and squeeze rapidly until no stains & suds.
- Gently remove excess moisture with a clean towel or paper towel, finally air-dry.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
7 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After wetting the sponge and squeezing it with a towel, it comes to quite a big size - around 1.5 times the size of a Beauty Blender, at a guess. This can make it a bit more difficult to blend the foundation in to the border areas of the face. I usually use around 1 pump of my foundation, but I found that using this sponge I needed 1.5-2 pumps to get the same amount of coverage, which meant that the sponge was soaking up quite a bit of product.
I find that the best way to use this sponge is to blend my foundation in with my hands, wait a few minutes, and then run a damp sponge over the top to smooth it out. This minimises the amount of product loss, and gives quite a nice finish on the skin. They are also quite good for blending out under-eye concealer using the pointed end.
They are cheap, but only worth it if the money you save on these sponges is worth the cost of extra foundation that the sponge will soak up!