About Bavaria Trachten®
When Thomas and Till put their heads together, their intention was to figure out a way to share their love for the German traditions and culture with the US. With personal roots in the German textile and leather handcraft going back to the early 1900’s, the two Germans naturally thought of selling German Lederhosen, authentic leather pants whose origin can be traced back to the Old World and the working class group within Germany.
Your New Lederhosen!
The Bavaria Trachten® leather pants are handcrafted and made from 100% genuine cow suede. The premium quality natural leather ensures a comfortable, robust and durable wearing experience that improves over time developing “patina” or “speckig”; a fragrance and weathered look typical to well-aged leather. The “hosenstall” (aka: the fly) is opened and closed by buttons made from horn and the pants come with flaps which allow for belts. An alternatively impressive look would be to use the included adjustable suspenders. There is a small leather strap at the waistband which allows for adjusting waistline size.
If you want to dress German, Bavaria Trachten leather pants are the perfect fit for you! Get your own Lederhosen and wear authentic Bavarian clothing with joy and pride to your next Oktoberfest or party!
Some of the amazing features of Knickerbocker pants:
- Premium quality genuine leather material
- Tighter fit in the beginning, leather loosens and adapts according to your body
- Gorgeous color gets better over time as it develops “patina”
- Comfortable and easy to put on/take off
- Includes adjustable suspenders
- Multiple practical pockets, includes knife pocket
- Traditional ORIGINAL model
- Original gift for friends and family