A quick background story about myself: I have been suffering with acne for the past 5 years, I have tried countless of masks, face wash, moisturizer etc, you name it. But nothing have worked for me.
I have been using this clay for a few weeks now and I definitely noticed some changes on my face. Most of my cystic acne has gone flat after one week of using this clay. I can hardly see any blackhead on my nose. This clay might actually work for me but I will give it another 2-3 months. Hopefully I will have no pimples by then.
I mixed the indian clay with Apple Cide Vinegar 1:1.2 ratio and I find that works the best. It creates a nice smooth thick paste.
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1.1 x 2.9 cm ; 499 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 499 g
- Item Model Number: Azteclay1LB
- ASIN: B00S7ZPB8Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 27 December 2017
- Average Customer Review: 41 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)