Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Aztec Secret - Indian Healing Clay - 1 lb. | Deep Pore Cleansing Facial & Body Mask | The Original 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay – New! Version 2
- 100% Calcium Bentonite Clay for external use only. Does not contain: Additives, fragrances or animal products
- Version 2! Transparency by Amazon 2D barcodes: Scan for proof of authenticity and manufacture date. Shrink-wrapped with a non-tear Calcium Bentonite Clay security sticker on the lid
- Product does not come with an inner seal. Laser printed lot numbers and expiration dates on bottom of jar
- Important Note: Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will reduce redness/drying. Slight redness of skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 mins
- Important Note 2: For external use only. Please conduct a forearm skin patch test prior to facial use to test for allergic reactions or sensitivity. Works best when mixed with Apple Cider Vinegar
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ingredients:100% pure bentonite clay.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
69 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been using this clay for a few weeks now and I definitely noticed some changes on my face. Most of my cystic acne has gone flat after one week of using this clay. I can hardly see any blackhead on my nose. This clay might actually work for me but I will give it another 2-3 months. Hopefully I will have no pimples by then.
I mixed the indian clay with Apple Cide Vinegar 1:1.2 ratio and I find that works the best. It creates a nice smooth thick paste.
I mix with apple cider vinager and then put in my face and honestly I do not think my skin has looked this good since I was 19.
It can feel very tight when drying and your skin will be red after you wash it but the next day, my skin looks radiant and glowing.
For the price this mask is worth every cent.
This clay mask worked brilliantly, I have very stubborn blocked pores and this product showed visible results after one use.
With regular use my skin is noticeably clearer.
If you have sensitive skin do small patch test first to see how long it can be left on for.
I have sensitive skin and just wash it off when it starts to feel tingly and have had no problem
I scanned bar code but nothing lead me to manufacture date or something I think this is only product code
No shrink-wrapped Just put it in a zip lock bag.
>a non-tear Calcium Bentonite Clay security sticker on the lid
Yes it was a ordinary paper sticker on it.
Also same label as ordinary products not printed "Version 2" on it.
Looked same product as version 1 (if version 2 exist)
Version 1 is cheaper than this so I do not find any reason to pay more than that.