Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $14.35 delivery
+ $195.57 delivery
Azio Retro Classic Bluetooth Posh - Luxury Vintage Backlit Mechanical Keyboard, White/Copper (MK-RETRO-L-BT-02-US)
|Price:||+ $32.39 Delivery|
- Genuine & Luxurious: Genuine leather top plate. Leather reflects taste, craftsmanship, and exclusiveness while emitting a unique charm that inspires
- Forged. Polished. Plated: The keyboard frame is forged with Zinc aluminum alloy and plated into a beautiful chrome/satin finish to accompany the leather top plate
- Tactile. Clicky. Backlit: The backlit mechanical keys are tuned to be tactile and "clicky", reminiscent of vintage typewriters
- High Versatility: Fully supports Windows or Mac and connects wirelessly via Bluetooth or wired via USB
- Extended Battery Life: Built-in is a ginormous 6,000mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery. Up to a year on a single charge without backlight and 1 to 2 months with backlight
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Genuine & Luxurious
The top plate is made with genuine leather to reflect taste, craftsmanship and culture while emitting a unique charm that inspires.
With an easy switch activation, your Retro Classic Keyboard can be used wired (USB) or wireless (BT), in PC or MAC mode.
Tactile. Clicky. Backlit.
Vintage round key caps with backlit mechanical switches tuned to be tactile and clicky, reminiscent of the vintage typewriter.
Every Detail Counts
The indicator light marks are debossed into the leather top then printed with copper foil.
Twist- Adjust- Brilliant
Achieve your optimal wrist position by adjusting the keyboard tilt angle. Simply rotate the rear pillar-style feet to set the desire height.
Easy Charging & Longevity
Includes a 6000mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery and Type-C USB charging. Each charge cycle will give you months of usage time.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
1 customer review
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
BUT, what only 3 stars? Two things...
1) For such a "heavy, solid" constructed keyboard, the keys themselves are plastic and pressing them feels "wobbly" each time. The gold ring around each key is plastic, I kind'a had expected metal. In fact out of the box while unpacking it, one key had come lose during shipping and plopped out of the box. I could stick it back, no problem and it's working, but it's clearly an indication of Azio cutting a corner here.
Why not go all the way, if you construct such a solid (did I mention:heavy and solid) keyboard BODY, why not match it with equally solid constructed keys?
2) Ergonomics: Their much touted "hight adjustment" is way too limited. I mean, you can change the back hight of the keyboard from 1 1/2 ich by only 1/4" to 1 3/4" (top of ESC key, last row). I am debating how to add my own "lift" to tilt the keyboard more to reduce glare. Also, don't underestimate the front of the keyboard is already 1 1/4" high. There is no way to lower it. So, if you plan to type a LOT, this keyboard will not be kind on your wrists and could cause carpal tunnel. You could add a wrist-support thingy of course, but then you'd ruin the splendid look of it.
All told, I am keeping it, it looks gorgeous and the clicking sound/travel of each key harks back to the old days. Just be aware if those limitations above will work for you.
The keyboard is backlit and has the retro-click when typing. The keyboard must weight about 4lbs, and looks like it is built to last. Large rubber feet that grip the desk very well keep the keyboard from moving. Cant recommend this keyboard enough.