Axe Sickle Soft Cotton Hemp Scarf 3pcs, Wrap Shawl Outdoor Beach Towel Women All Seasons Wrap, Travel Sunscreen Stylish Hijab Scarf Lightweight Warm Big Head Scarves., Cotton, Mixed Color Series F (3 Per Pack), 35.5 in x 70.9in Mixed color series F
|Price:||+ $10.23 Delivery|
- Note: Colours on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colours depending on monitor settings, (3 per pack) Mixed color series F.
- Material and Size: Cotton & hemp, Pure natural fiber structure, very soft and comfortable, 35.5 x 70.9" inch This size is suitable for both scarf and shawl, Solid color design makes it easier to pair with other clothes.
- Care for your scarf: These scarfs are best cleaned dry or hand-washed in mild water and dried naturally. Avoid being hooked or scratched by sharp objects during use.
- Wide range of uses: they can be used as scarves, sunblock scarves, shawls, warm scarves, veils to meet your different needs, you can wear them in the street, outdoor, travel, weekend, do sports, at work and more.
- All Axe Sickle products are fulfilled by Amazon with 100% guarantee fast shipment and good customer service, Any quality question, just feel free to contact us, We will reply within 24 hours to resolve.
Amazon Global Store
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Green looks like jade (my daughter said cyan) and the light gray looks like taupe I’m some lighting. All colors I am very happy with.
My purpose is to wear them as scarf buns during the summer months in Mn. So I need scarfs that are light weight, breathable and long to achieve my look. This covers all my requirements. They are really soft to the touch, so I will be washing on the delicate cycle or just on hand then line dry.
Coming out the package (double package for me) two had a “storage” smell, but it was very faint. I left it out over night and the scent was gone next day. With any scarf I have a risk of sliding, so o already plan on pinning. I’ve already ordered more colors. 😊
I don’t want to give it 3 stars because it’s too low.
So—I’m going to (since I can’t give them 3.5) give them 4 stars based on: the colors, the length and the softness of the material.
These scarves are ‘buttery soft’. I have bought several different groupings of these from different brand sellers. They are pretty much all the same if they are made out of ‘soft cotton hemp’.
I love that.
The colors are vibrant and rich! I love that.
The length/width serves the purpose intended for me and that’s...for *simple* head wraps. They are generous in that area.
Why the 3 star consideration?
Because they are VERY fragile, VERY thin. And when I say very—I MEAN VERY.
Think ‘tha’ white gauze’ that’s in a ‘First-Aid Kit’ you put on a wound. Jusssst that delicate.
So, I would not expect a lot of mileage out of these—if you a few of them to change up. A ‘repeat offender’ (meaning one that is maybe your favorite) ain’t go cut it 2 days. Even Long-Term, I just don’t think you’ll get a lot of wear if you’re using these for head wraps.
Now, a nice neck scarf—yeah...you might ‘grow old together’.
However—for tha’ head....
Those that wear them know...(especially sistas’)—the art of head-wrapping can be brutal to material because of all the twisting, turning...tucking. These will definitely NOT survive with any type of ‘pinning’.
If you have nails—you can pretty much prepare a nice little ‘eulogy’ for them after about a week.
Yet...I have about 20 of them.
I know...that’s why I said this was going to be a hard one.