Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.50 delivery
2019 Avantree TC417 aptX Low Latency Bluetooth Transmitter Receiver with Volume Control (Optical Digital Toslink, 3.5mm AUX, RCA), 20 Hrs Playtime, Wireless Audio Adapter for TV, Home Stereo
- Stream away: Bluetooth-enable your TV, PC/ laptop or other favorite device and wirelessly stream to headphones! With our unique 2-in-1 design, you can also use TC417 as a receiver to Bluetooth-enable your favorite wired speaker, Soundbar, home theater etc
- Magical match: compatible with 99% of TV's on the market, Our TC417 supports Optical/ AUX and RCA Audio output without extra wires to get in your way.
- No more delay: featuring aptX Low Latency technology, TC417 allows you to reduce Bluetooth delay - delivering high quality sound in perfect Synchronization, aptX Low Latency supports both TX and RX mode. Pair with your favorite pair of headphones or speakers also equipped with aptX Low Latency technology.
- Long battery life: unlike other devices of it's kind, the TC417 features a built-in battery that delivers up to 20 hours of playtime! Feeling a little low? The battery fully charges within 2 hours!
- Simplify streaming: our user-friendly interface allows you a clear visual of when the device is paired, and offers independent volume controls - making it simple to adjust the volume right from the device-instead of the actual TV or other audio source.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
MY PANASONIC SMART TV DIDN'T HAVE A JACK, THIS DEVICE CONNECTED VIA OPTICAL AUDIO OUTPUT.
Top international reviews
I purchased another manufacturer transmitter and I no longer have this problem. I turn on the TV (the transmitter is connected to the TV with a USB connection) take the earbuds out of their case and Hooray! the earbuds and the transmitter auto pair and I have perfect stereo. This saves me having to get out of bed and push pairing buttons and re-pair the earbuds!
haven’t tried the transmitter side yet, plan to use it with the TV to headphones.
battery is, so far - touch wood - spectacular having only charged it twice since purchasing.
Battery life seems good but I am not timing it.
I have only given 3 stars for tech support as I have not engaged with them otherwise for the money it is 5 stars.
it was a good buy
, my sony head phones go for 30 feet without missing a beat !!