Avanchy Bowl Baby Toddler Infant - Organic Bamboo Stay Put Suction BPA Free Silicone Bowls Feeding Set + Soft Tip Spoon, Pink
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The perfect baby, toddler or infant training bowls (5窶 D x 3窶 H & 9.6 oz.) for your little angel. Goes great with its matching stay put suction plates and 5 mega pack bamboo training spoons. Great to take to restaurants!
- LESS MESS & STRESS baby food dishes easily attaches to any flat surface reducing spills, quick release tab at the bottom for easy removal. Lasting sustainable materials
- Biodegradable bamboo and BPA free food grade silicone spoon, soft for gentle mouths and long enough making it easy for mom to reach. 5.5" L x 1.5窶 W & 0.6oz
- Safety first! feed your child with high quality biodegradable, BPA free, melamine free, lead free and no biologically harmful chemical materials
- The AVANCHY promise-we promise to ensure your utmost satisfaction with every purchase the first time you contact us!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. Aesthetics. No crappy looking, crazy colored, patterned, character covered bowl here. This is beautiful, and makes my child feel like part of the family since we also have bamboo salad bowls.
2. The suction works great. If it's wet, my baby can slide this toward himself and undo it. But if I dry the spot, he no longer can do this.
3. The silicon suction piece is removable = better cleaning and I can use the bowl on its own when baby is done with it. Again, because it is beautiful.
4. The spoon is Ah-maze-ing. I bought the additional four pack as well. Best baby spoon we have ever used. Here's why - it's wider than most baby spoons which is easier for baby. He doesn't choke himself sticking it down his throat like with the skinny spoons. It doubles as a teether while they're eating. The handle is so much easier for baby to use.
5. Baby has thrown this on the floor multiple times and there's not a mark on it yet.
Best baby feeding products we have used yet. Great job.
Updated June 2016 -
The bowl developed a crack which I could not clean, and some mold was growing in there. I contacted the company and they replaced it immediately. In fact, they answered my email within 10 minutes! I have also purchased the plate and spoon set and 0 issues with it. The new bowl has been perfect for the last month or so; pretty sure it was a fluke that mine cracked. So now the 6th reason to buy this is the wonderful customer service!
Anyways, this is not a review on if the baby likes it -- well she doesn't love it nor hates it, when she sees the bowl she knows it's meal time. My husband and I love it ... we can finally have 1 or 2 min of peace when we eat, the bowl is not baby proof -- in a way our strong baby will eventually lift it up her tray, but the suction is much stronger than anything we've tried in the past, baby hates it because she has to try really hard to lift it up and oh she does, but at least it buys us a little time to eat. we've been using the bowl to teach her to self-feed since she's nine month, now 11 and half. she can pretty much make peace with the fact that THE BOWL will stay on the tray during meal time. as to the spoon, we have about 11 different baby feeding spoons, we found out the one she loves the most are my small wooden dessert spoon, she sees me using it on a daily base and only wants to use it for her meal time.
to sum it up, will baby start learning to eat with it ... take's time and a lot of patience. Will they try to take the bowl off and throw? YES all the time! and she is getting stronger by the day. But even that we found the suction to be much better than most.
Photo of her using the bowl at 11 and half month. great suction but don't expect a mess-free meal.