Save on auto-deliveries
Choose how often it's deliveredFrom once every 2 weeks to once every 6 months
Skip or cancel any timeWe'll send you a reminder before each delivery.
This offer requires you to buy at least the indicated minimum quantity of this product. The product page shows the price for one item, and the total amount for this product will increase according to the quantity that you select. Offers listed under the “Other sellers on Amazon” section of the product page may have no or different Minimum Order Quantities.
Australian NaturalCare 750mg Ginkgo Biloba Capsules, 90 Count
|Price:||$8.50 ($0.09 / count)|
Enhance your purchase
|Unit count||90 count|
|Ingredients||Herbal extract equiv. to dry: Ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) leaf 750mg.|
|Item weight||0.08 Kilograms|
About this item
- Ginkgo biloba assists in the maintenance of peripheral circulation.
- Relieves cold hands & feet.
- Supports general health.
- Ginkgo is also a natural source of antioxidants that scavenge free radicals.
- Ginkgo helps maintain your general health and wellbeing.
Buy it with
- Product Dimensions : 10.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 20 November 2018
- Manufacturer : Australian NaturalCare
- ASIN : B07KYDYVTG
- Country of origin : Australia
- Best Sellers Rank: 14,230 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Ginkgo Biloba 750mg provides a gentle dose of ginkgo to support peripheral circulation and help relieve cold hands and feet. Ginkgo is also a natural source of antioxidants that scavenge free radicals and may help improve or maintain your general health and wellbeing.
From the manufacturer
Cautions & Warnings:
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children.
Do you experience cold hands or feet? Ginkgo Biloba 750mg provides a gentle dose of ginkgo to support peripheral circulation and help relieve cold hands and feet. Ginkgo is also a natural source of antioxidants that scavenge free radicals and maintains your general health and wellbeing.
- CAN ASSIST WITH - Peripheral circulation, antioxidant, general health and wellbeing.
- CAUTIONS AND WARNINGS - Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children.
- DOSAGE - Take one capsule three times daily with a meal, or as advised by your healthcare professional.
- INGREDIENTS - Each hard capsule contains: Ginkgo biloba (ginkgo) ext. dry conc. stand. 15mg from minimum 750mg dry leaf, stand. to contain ginkgolides and bilobalide 900 micrograms, ginkgo flavon glycosides 3.6mg.
- NATUROPATHIC COMMENT - Did you know that ginkgo is one of the world's oldest species of trees? Fossil records of ginkgo go back more than 200 million years!
- COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE - Australia
- QUANTITY - 90 hard capsules
- PILL SIZE - Size 1 capsule (19mm)
100% Made in Australia
The company was started right here in Australia back in 1989.
Using High Quality Ingredients
Our vitamins and supplements are manufactured right here in Australia. Like all other complementary medicine products supplied in Australia, ours are manufactured in a Goods Manufacturing Practice (GMP) licensed facility. Adherence to the code of GMP ensures a consistent standard of excellence and quality in all products.
Providing quality and confidence to support over 600,000 individual health regimes
When others may distort claims, at Australian NaturalCare we stand behind everything we do. We take full responsibility for all our products, ingredients and communication. That’s why we’re proud to be one of the most trusted health partners in Australia.
Established 30 years ago in Byron Bay
The company first began in a quiet suburban street in iconic Byron Bay in 1989.