Australian Dreamtime - Protective Eyewear Case in Authentic Aboriginal Artwork
Enhance your purchase
- ✅ Protect your valuable spectacles or sunglasses in style
- ✅ Authentic Aboriginal artwork by John Smith Gumbula
- ✅ Vibrant design stands out in your handbag or backpack making your glasses easier to find
- ✅ 6 great designs to collect!
- ✅ Case interior is plain black and measures approx 150x50x30mm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Buy it with
Dreamtime eyewear cases offer a variety of designs by well-known Artist and Indigenous First Nations Ambassador – John Smith Gumbula. His designs pay tribute to the traditional custodians of Australia, through artwork featuring symbols and motifs that were first created on the ground, cave walls, in ceremonial body art and engraved at sacred locations. Add an authentic Australian touch to protecting your eyewear.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 19.3 x 6.8 x 4.5 cm; 150 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 January 2019
- Manufacturer : Optica Life Accessories Limited
- ASIN : B07MZS5RFF
Best Sellers Rank:
15,132 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 34 in Women's Eyewear Cases
- Customer Reviews: