The October 2015 issue includes the following features and articles:
- Fire by percussion - the traditional flint and steel
- Bushcraft and Conservation
- Gear reviews
- Book reviews
- Video reviews
- Various methods for preserving your tucker out bush
- The Hootchie - the original Aussie lightweight tarp tent
- Richard H. Graves, the father of modern Australian Bushcraft
- The Australian Bushcraft logo and patches
- The Bush Lore Australia 3-Day Basic Survival Course
- The Forgotten Lore of the Quart Pot and Pannikin
- Purifying water by distillation.
- Making a bushman’s forked-stick chair.
- Gear modifications
- The Story behind the ‘Coo-ee’.
- Weather lore of the pioneers - Part 1: Signs of Rain and Drought