Are you planning a trip to Australia?
Always been in love with The Land Down Under?
Simply browsing and dreaming of an Australian holiday?
Then this book is for you!
This book will put your doubts of whether going to Australia is worth it. This magnificent country has so much to offer for holiday visitors in terms of activities, food, drinks, sightseeing, wildlife, nature, beaches, entertainment, sports and more. Plan your holiday with this clever extensive Australia travel guide. Or, if you were unsure of where to go for your holiday - allow me to introduce you to Oz and convince you to visit this magical, beautiful country.
I am Lucas Anderson - adventurer, survivor, nomad, traveler and writer and I would like to present to you the beautiful Commonwealth of Australia.
This book includes:
- An introduction to Australia and quick facts
- Typical costs, currency, and money matters and saving tips
- Sightseeing in Canberra
- The Gold Coast
- Byron Bay's Day Trips
- Sydney's Outdoor Markets
- Rottnest Island
- Adelaide - Free Things To Do
- New South Wales
- Canberra - The Capital's Cuisine
- Gibb River Road - Outback Adventures
- Sydney sights and experiences
- Melbourne sights and experiences
- Bribane sights and experiences
- Perth sights and experiences
- Adelaide sights and experiences
- Newcastle sights and experiences
- Canberra sights and experiences
- Cairns sights and experiences
- Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park sights and experiences
- The Daintree sights and experiences
- And much more