Attipas Cutie Baby Walker Shoes, Grey, X-Large
|Price:||+ $12.67 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Durable, non slip sole, machine washable, fast drying
- Super lightweight, just like wearing socks
- Made of non-toxic and safety tested materials
- Perforated sole releases heat and moisture for added comfort
- Free toe movement for improved cognitive and motor development
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
They are easy to get on squirmy little feet, just like socks, and they appear to be quite comfortable, I would be delighted if they produced a mans size 14 that would fit. Socks that protect the bottoms of your feet seem like a grand idea.
Now of course the little boy can pull them off, but its not a common occurrence. They appear to not bother him and so he tends to leave them on, unless he feels like a chat with his toes is merited.
Other parents are always delighted when they see the little one running around in these, and it seems to really be easy for him to run around in , they are very flexible.
Great simple shoes, I'll keep on buying them until the makers run out of sizes.