I preordered this book for my 8 year old son who has been fascinated with the universe and the complex wonders it holds for a long while. I was so excited and hopeful that it would be engaging for his young age, but also tackle some of those more advanced topics that he has been interested in. The book has met my expectations!
I read this book to my son, and I am learning right along with him. The language is engaging for younger people, with humor and well delivered word pictures throughout.
I highly recommend this book, with one caveat: the book goes into great detail on the creation of the universe through the Big Bang, and so if your beliefs lead you to a different understanding of the beginning of the universe you will need to be prepared to discuss this with your child.
- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: *Norton agency titles; 1 edition (5 February 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1324003286
- ISBN-13: 978-1324003281
- Product Dimensions: 16.3 x 1.8 x 23.6 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 476 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 20,141 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)