AstiVita Premium Orthopaedic Memory Foam Cushion - Memory Foam Pillow - Sciatica Coccyx Pillow - Plane/Car/Office Chair Seat Cushion(Black) - Body Pillow
- Introducing Our Premium Memory Foam Pillow - Months of In-house Testing and Premium Material Composition Makes Our Memory Foam Cushion The Comfortable Choice!
- 12 Month Warranty & Support - We Stand Behind the Quality of Our Premium Cushion - Any Issues Just Send Us A Message!
- Memory Foam that Sculpts and Moulds to You Without Losing Form.
- Our Team Based in Brisbane Uses These On Their Chairs & Loves Them! Long Days in Front of a Screen Are A Killer & Our Cushion Makes it That Little Bit Easier on Your Back, Bum and Body!
- Extra Durability Breathable Fabric Outer Lining - Made to Last That 9 to 5 Better Than You Can. If you encounter any issues at all with it send us a message!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Comfort & Support
Look after your health with AstiVita's Orthopaedic Memory Foam Cushion. These cushions are able to be used by a variety of people from those looking to improve their back posture and overall well being to those recovering from an operation who need additional support.
Best Quality Material
AstiVita's memory foam pillow is made out of premium quality material that creates a special foam density that delivers the best results for customers. The breathable outer lining of the cushion is made to withstand long durations of sitting, perfect for those who work 9-5, for long car journeys or long haul flights.
Multitude of Benefits
AstiVita's Orthopaedic Memory Foam Cushion has multiple benefits, including relieving pain in the lower back, coccyx and sciatica. The premium foam material allows for soft tissue stress to be distributed equally along the muscle providing a greatly beneficial experience.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its been a great addition to my office chair as the gas lift recently broke and sunk down to the lowest level so this has been good to raise it up. I also got it for the long working from home house that I'm currently doing and to be honest its been very comfortable. My only concern would be that it may be too big for some chairs, but it is fine for mine and the grippers on the bottom keep it from moving (and me sitting on it).
It has kept it shape enough for me to keep using it for the time i've had it, and I don't expect it to sink much more, so i'd recommend this to others if needed!
I've tried others, but this one does a much better job. The combination of memory foam and orthopedic position, corrects the posture and makes the lower back feel supported and relieved from pain!
Great product! Recommended to anyone who cares for their lower back present/future health!
My chair has a mesh back that fits my back perfectly, so this cushion only works if I sit upright. When I lie back I don't get the back support that I used to have. So this is something to consider, how the cushion fits with your chair.
I am unable to lean comfortably in my chair since the design of the cushion forces my bum away from the back of the chair to its centre.
Couple of problems I experienced:
1. getting used to the change in seating height
2. felt more swaying at the corners and round abouts.