Other Sellers on Amazon
Assassin's Creed Valhalla - PlayStation 5
- WRITE YOUR VIKING SAGA – Advanced RPG mechanics allow you to shape the growth of your character and influence the world around you. With every choice you make, from political alliances and combat strategy to dialogue and gear progression, you will carve your own path to glory.
- VISCERAL COMBAT SYSTEM – Dual-wield powerful weapons such as axes, swords, and even shields to relive the ruthless fighting style of the Viking warriors. Brutally decapitate your foes, vanquish them from afar, or stealthily assassinate targets with your hidden blade. Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of deadly enemies ever found in an Assassin’s Creed game.
- A DARK AGE OPEN WORLD – Sail from the harsh and mysterious shores of Norway to the beautiful but forbidding kingdoms of England and beyond. Immerse yourself in the Viking way of life through fishing, hunting, drinking games, and more.
- LEAD EPIC RAIDS – Launch massive assaults against Saxon troops and fortresses throughout England. Lead your clan in surprise attacks from your longship and pillage enemy territories to bring riches and resources back to your people. GROW YOUR SETTLEMENT – Construct and upgrade buildings that allow for deep customization, including a barracks, blacksmith, tattoo parlor, and more. Recruit new members to your clan and personalize your Viking experience.
- MERCENARY VIKINGS – Create and customize a unique Viking raider within your clan and share it online with friends to use during their own raids.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ninth century AD. Driven from Norway by endless wars and dwindling resources, a Viking raider, Eivor, leads a clan of Norsemen across the icy North Sea to the rich lands of England’s broken kingdoms. Their mission: establish a new permanent home, no matter the cost.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Played on the PS5 to break in the new console, and delivered in good condition
The combat is messy and repetitive, even with the different enemies and weapon choices.
The animation in cutscenes is lazily done with a very obvious set of pre-defined movements that mismatches what they're saying/doing at the time. It's a small detail but drives me crazy as there're a lot of cut scenes.
Overall a terrible game - I didn't even get halfway through before giving up.