- Paperback: 193 pages
- Publisher: Dunham Group (21 April 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1939447720
- ISBN-13: 978-1939447722
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 1.3 x 21.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 249 g
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 7,924 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Ask: The Counterintuitive Online Method to Discover Exactly What Your Customers Want to Buy...create a Mass of Raving Fans...and Take Any Business to the Next Level Paperback – 21 Apr 2015
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
In 2008, armed with nothing but a $450 laptop, an Ivy-League background in neuroscience, and an insatiable curiosity to understand why people buy...
Ryan Levesque left a lucrative career on Wall Street and later in Shanghai, China to launch a multimillion dollar online publishing business selling information and software using what's now become the "Ask Formula" as taught in this book.
Since then, Ryan has used the Ask formula to help build multi-million dollar businesses in 23 different industries, generating over $100 million dollars in sales in the process. Today, he and his team offer training, consulting, and implementation services for entrepreneurs and businesses at all levels.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 11 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I actually can’t believe how much Ryan revealed about the exact strategy and process he uses. It kept me reading and, as a marketer with more than 20 years experience, it also kept me jotting down ideas, which was great (and rare!).
I especially liked how he’s structured the book so you can dive right into the specific strategy section if you want, or you can learn more about his personal story as well.
Well worth the investment of your time if you want a specific and really smart formula, all laid out, for attracting and converting more of your ideal clients.
His advice on how to build momentum with your target audience, buyers, customers, whatever you call them, was clear and simple. It is about how to structure your research in order to ensure a 5 star result. As a digital strategist I just don't think this book could have been any better for me, it was fabulous. I highly recommend it :)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behaviour
- Books > Business & Economics > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Brand Management
- Books > Business & Economics > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Direct
- Books > Business & Economics > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Multilevel
- Books > Business & Economics > Processes & Infrastructure > E-Commerce
- Books > Computers & Internet > Business Technology > Web Marketing
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides