We purchased this book for our niece. We did note that some of the subject matter might be questioned for certain ages (e.g. orgasms, dancing getting you laid, and morning wood). I found no recommended age information, nor was I aware of this subject matter when I preordered (it's very likely I didn't research thoroughly, as I am a fan).
I will note that these are all natural aspects of life, and nothing objectively negative for a younger child to be exposed to. The terminology used in that presentation might be questioned (some may prefer formal terminology over informal), and the potential social ramifications of having a child educated in such matters could, sadly, be an issue, however. My wife and I are fine with it, but our niece's parents and grandparents have different opinions than we do on some things. Just something to think about.
- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: Scribner; Reprint edition (1 December 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781476756226
- ISBN-13: 978-1476756226
- ASIN: 1476756228
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.5 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 481 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 158,855 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)