In this program Denis Waitley narrates James Allen's famous book, first published in 1903. It is one of the most widely studied self-help books of all time and has had a major impact on generations, thanks to its simple message: "You are what you think".
Denis Waitley, among other well-known authors and speakers, credits this one little book, given to him at age 13, as a life-changing inspiration that led him toward a career in planting the seeds of greatness in others. In the words of Allen himself, "Dream lofty dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become. Dreams are the seedlings of realities."
A recognized pioneer in the personal-development movement, Denis Waitley is one of the most respected and listened-to voices on high-performance achievement and is the author of 18 nonfiction books. His audio album, The Psychology of Winning, is the all-time best-selling program on self-mastery. As a Man Thinketh, in audio format, is a must-listen-to program for those who believe in the law of attraction; its object is to stimulate men and women's discovery and perception of the truth that they are the makers of themselves.
What you will learn:
- Individuals do not attract what they want but what they are
- A man is literally what he thinks, his character being the complete sum of all his thoughts
- The soul attracts that which it secretly harbors, that which it loves, and also that which it fears
- Men are anxious to improve their circumstances but are unwilling to improve themselves; they therefore remain bound
- Every action and feeling is preceded by a thought
- Right thinking begins with the words we say to ourselves