If you can ignore the simple writing, this can be a wonderful book. After McDaniel's Angels Trilogy this has be my favorite book of hers.
It's a sad tale, but at the same time terribly romantic. One of the few books that made me tear up near the end (for the second novel, at least.) And while I knew the ending to each novel already, they still shocked me.
Decently written, it's a fast read, but well worth it.
I'd give it five stars but the writing is a bit simple and the dialogue can be unbelievable at times.
- Mass Market Paperback: 198 pages
- Publisher: Laurel Leaf; Reissue edition (1 October 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0553571087
- ISBN-13: 978-0553571080
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 2.8 x 17.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item