Artman Housing Case Filter Kit for GoPro Hero 7 Hero 6 Hero 5 Black Waterproof Case Diving Protective Housing Shell + 3 Pack Filter + 24 Anti-Fog Insert + Bracket Accessories
|Price:||+ $6.99 Delivery|
- Specially designed for GoPro Hero 7 Hero 6 Hero 5 Black Hero (2018) Ideal for diving, surfing, snorkeling and other water sports activities. It has wonderful water-resistant characteristics. Please kindly note that it is NOT suitable for GoPro Hero5 Session. Please kindly note that it is NOT suitable for GoPro Hero 7 Silver / White Edition
- Waterproof housing case for GoPro Hero 7 / 6 / 5 Black/ Hero (2018) Made of excellent PMMA material, waterproof up to 60m, ideal for diving, surfing, snorkeling and other water sports activities. Convenient to link camera with other accessories mount through this case
- Includes 3-Pack dive filters The filters can be easily snap on and off by Kaxionage waterproof housing case for GoPro hero 7/6/5. LIGHT RED FILTER for snorkel depth water 2-15 feet and color correction in blue water or clear freshwater. RED FILTER for scuba and free dive depth water 15-85 feet and color correction in blue water or tropical seawater. MAGENTA FILTER for depth water 7-70 feet and color correction in freshwater appearing green at more than 7 feet
- Anti-fog Inserts (24-pack) Prevent fogging of lens in cold and humid environments inside the GoPro housing. Compatible with all GoPro cameras and other cameras and housing systems. Reusable: Inserts can be used multiple times, just oven bake to dry out
- What You Get : 1 x Waterproof housing case, 1 x Red Filter, 1 x Light Red Filter, 1 x Magenta Filter, 24 x Anti-fog Inserts，1xPortable Pouch. With promise a 30-Day money back guarantee if there is any problem with the product.
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I was offered a small discount on this purchase in exchange for a review, but I honestly believe this product to be of usable quality. I am going to continue to use it instead of the GoPro housing I was using before, mostly because I can put the lens protector back on and because the filters seem to do their job as well. I will update this review if anything changes, and when I eventually make it to blue water and can test the other filters.
The only thing I didn't like was that the filters don't have a mechanism to hold them in place other than a friction fit. I attached the filters while under water, so that the small volume between the housing and the lens was filled with water, rather than air which could fog up (plus, the filter you use depends on your depth; near the surface, you shouldn't need a filter, and while snorkeling, I'd start in 3 feet of water taking pictures/video, and proceed to 10-20 feet of water where a filter became necessary.) On both occasions while getting into the dive boat, just a slight bump caused the filter to fall off back into the ocean; I jumped in to retrieve it once, another alert diver grabbed it for me the second time (I would have lost it, because I didn't see it come off). There's a small lanyard to attach to the filter, but there's really no convenient location on the housing to attach the other end of the lanyard to. Unfortunately, while I was catching some lobsters and a relative was using the camera to film me, the filter I was using disappeared. The ease with which you can lose the filters is the only reason I'm giving the housing a 4 instead of a 5.
My Hero 5 Black fits like a glove into the housing, and it seems quite secure. An added bonus, two thumb screws were included in my package (although not listed in the product description, so YMMV) .. one with the standard knob, and one with wings that makes it easier to turn with wet or cold hands. A nice surprise.
I will try to update this review after my next snorkeling adventure with before and after photos.