- Boxed-product Weight: 204 g
- ASIN: B07J4RCBC1
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 7 October 2018
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,685 in Home (See Top 100 in Home)
- #38 in Artists Paintbrushes
Artist Watercolor Paint Brushes Set 13pcs - Round Pointed Tip Soft Anti-Shedding Nylon Hair Wood Long Handle - Detail Paint Brush for Watercolor, Acrylics, Ink, Gouache, Oil, Tempera, Paint by Numbers
- MEETS ALL PURPOSE PAINTING NEEDS: Set of 13 watercolor paint brushes in various sizes, including size #0, 2#, 4#, 6#, 8#, 10#, 12#, #14, #16 #18 #20 #22 #24. Different size paintbrushes can use different color to make your painting colorful and unique. You can mix various colors to draw whatever you want. Round are great for detail,wash,fills,and thin to thick lines.
- ERGONOMIC HANDLES: Each carefully designed, with long solid wooden handle in special painting color, straight and persistent foaming, providing the perfect combination between balance and comfort, to deliver consistent paint strokes that every artist desires.
- ANTI-SHEDDING SYNTHETIC NYLON, EASY CARE & RESHAPE: Nylon hair brushes are secured with high quality aluminum crimped ferrules. Durable brushes won't loosen or fall apart - built to last. Simply clean brushes with warm water immediately after use (or follow paint manufacturer's instructions) and reshape brush tip.
- SUPER VERSATILITY, USE THEM WITH ALMOST ANY KIND OF PAINT: Ideal for watercolor oil, acrylic painting / body, nail, face painting. Great Gift for your kids, friends, beginners, artists or anyone who have fun in painting. Unleash their creativity with our high-quality paint brushes!
- LOVE IT OR YOUR MONEY BACK: It's highly unlikely you won't be 100% satisfied with our quality PaintBrushes. If you don't absolutely love them, rest assured because we're more than happy to either provide a no-questions-asked Refund or Replacement. Order yours today Risk Free!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size Name: 13pcs
What make Paint Brush Set the Best?
✒ Precision Points - Excellent Liquid Holding Capacity that results in an Easy, Consistent Smooth Flow of Paint.
✒ Anti-shedding - Brush with high quality aluminum crimped ferrules for Frustration Free Painting
✒ Nylon Hair - Springy, Good Color Retention and Easier to Clean
✒ Handmade, Long wooden handle, premium quality paint brushes.
✒ Ultra-Durable - Lasts Longer
Painting Uses - Acrylic
BRUSH CARE TIPS:
1.Clean your brushes immediately after using it, avoid scrubbing while cleaning.
2.Between painting sessions, gently clean your brushes with brush cleaner or soapy water. Avoid scrubbing while cleaning.
3.Never leave your brushes resting on their heads in water, solvent, or when drying.
4.Store clean brushes vertically, head-side-up or horizontally.
1 * Set of 13 Different Size Round Pointed Tip Detail Paint Brushes for Oil Paint Acrylic Paint and more.
What Are You Waiting For? Don't Begin Your Next Artistic Project Without It! Click "Add To Cart" Now.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Shibasaki Sensei is the mentor for watercolor that I love! His Youtube videos have taught me more than any other source. In his Youtube video, "[Eng sub] How to choose a Watercolor brush. Watercolor for Beginners," he advises that your main brush be a large round brush. He uses a #20. He wants a brush that will hold lots of paint and still be expressive and able to draw detail.
Shibasaki Sensei also advises you to use an inexpensive brush so you will not fear to express yourself. "[Eng sub] Shibasaki-Special | Watercolor painting tutorial for beginners."
I purchased these brushes because I am not brave enough to damage my expensive ones. I purchased one set and tested them. After testing and comparing them, I find them equal and better than some rather expensive and highly ranked brushes. I like them as much as my favorite Princeton quill, and I really love that brush. I was amazed that it beat out much more expensive brushes and now I am amazed that these quite inexpensive brushes are as good. I prefer the line, consistency, and feel of these Dugato brushes to any of my other brushes. These perform as I expect a good brush to perform. They came in a nice flat package with individual tubes protecting the brushes. They cleaned up nicely and they take paint well. They dry faster than any of my more expensive brushes. They do not hold as much paint as my larger bellied brushes, but I do not hold that against them. They hold more than enough and they clean a lot more easily. The feel, shape and size of these is wonderful. These are now my main brushes.
The packaging did give opportunity for damage, as the package was simply put in a padded envelope, but mine arrived undamaged. Each brush head was covered with a plastic protector. Some of the brushes were so stiff I wasn’t sure I’d be able to get them cleaned enough to use. I managed. It just took patience and perseverance, and they didn’t shed a single hair in the process (or when painting). All of that stiffening was good protection! The sizes are different than the other brushes I have, but I’ve decided that’s just the way it goes. Each brand is different. My Princeton select and elite brushes are sized differently as well.
I am very happy with my purchase. I would definitely recommend, and will purchase again when the need arises.
Very happy with my purchase!
The picture I'm posting is blurry because my camera would not focus close to the painting.
The only complaint I would have is that the shipping bag was torn open and four brushes were thrown out of the elastic holder on the cardboard they come in.. Other than that they did survive the rough treatment during shipping.
The one negative thing I will mention is that since the brushes arrive with plastic protective tubes around the tips, some of the bristles on SOME of the brushes separated and flared out...like whoever or whatever machine put the protective tubes on wasn’t careful enough and caught some of the bristles and misshaped them. (Bummer that the tubes intended to protect actually harmed some of the brushes). This was not a huge deal however, as I just carefully cut the one or two bristles that had flared too far out.
All in all, I love these brushes and would absolutely recommend them to someone who is serious about their work but not ready or willing to invest in ridiculously expensive brushes.
When this item arrived, I had no problems with packaging being beaten up or mishandled... packaging arrived intact and no harm done to the product itself as a result of shipping.