- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Artist Management for the Music Business Paperback – 24 July 2014
Special offers and product promotions
- Publisher : Routledge; 3rd edition (24 July 2014)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 318 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0415710227
- ISBN-13 : 978-0415710220
- Dimensions : 19.05 x 1.83 x 23.5 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 488,647 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
About the Author
Paul Allen is Associate Professor in the Department of Recording Industry at Middle Tennessee State University and co-author of Record Label Marketing, also published by Focal Press. He is also a frequent lecturer at other universities on artist management and other music business subjects. His career work has included radio, TV, political management, and the music business.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Other books I read before were not relevant at all
So 10/10 would read again
I really appreciate that they give lots of concrete examples too.