|Item weight||12.5 Pounds|
|Fabric Type||10% Aluminium + 60% Composite Material + 30% Self Adhesive Glue Back|
|Finish Types||Metal surface|
|Number of pieces||100|
Art3d 100-Pieces Peel and Stick Tile Kitchen Backsplash Metal Wall Tiles, Brushed Aluminium Subway
|Price:||+ $63.64 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Style||Subway backsplash tile|
|Product Dimensions||15.24 x 7.62 x 0.38 cm; 5.67 Kilograms|
About this item
- DIY self-adhesive metal backsplash, peel & stick installation, save money on labor
- Come in pack of 100 sheets, cover 11.8 square feet, size of each plate: approximate 6" X 3" (15cm x 7.5cm)
- Dry installation; No thin-set backing & finishing grout, No mess
- Suitable for most indoor applications, (kitchen backsplash, bathroom backsplash, accent walls & decorative purposes)
- Tiles should not directly contact with flames or submerse in water.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Art3d metal wall tiles are made of brushed aluminum with a durable scratch, splash and heat resistant polyurethane finish. Create a high end, professional look with these affordable tiles. With a peel and stick backing, these self-adhesive tiles transform a space with little work. These easy to cut tiles don't require spacers or grout and bend to create perfect corners with less cutting and no wasted off cuts. Lightweight tiles are easy to work with and allow maximum adhesion. Perfect for a bathroom or kitchen backsplash or feature wall. Each tile measures around 3-inches x 6-inches x 0.15-inches deep (75 x 150 x 4mm). Art3d brushed metal tile can be installed in minutes over a clean and sleek surface without any mess
If cutting tiles, one of the following tools will be needed:
- Jig saw or chop saw (recommended)
- Hack saw
- Hole saw or coping saw (for circular cuts or electrical outlet cutouts only).
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Now I am stuck with 2 full boxes that I can not use.
How would I go about returning them? And using dollars for another "Metal" style tile.
Your help is appreciated.
Reviewed in Canada on 3 February 2021
Reviewed in the United States on 19 May 2016