Excellent book on LCHF. I bought both this and their other book "The Art and Science of Low Carb". This book is shorter, covers everything and has what you need to get started. I also really liked how it addressed physical activity and athletic training whilst on LCHF.
I would also recommend their other book although it can be pretty heavy on the science at times.
I am a few weeks into LCHF so yes a while to go but already I feel really good. The best part has been that I am no longer a slave to hunger and sugar/carb cravings. Do you know how great it is to NOT have invasive food thoughts all the time. So liberating.
This book has given me freedom and I look forward to how it goes over the next few weeks/months/years.
- Paperback: 172 pages
- Publisher: Beyond Obesity LLC (1 April 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0983490716
- ISBN-13: 978-0983490715
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 318 g
- Average Customer Review: 10 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,234 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)