You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.

  • Apple
  • Android
  • Windows Phone
  • Android

To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.

Kindle Price: $3.99
includes tax, if applicable

These promotions will be applied to this item:

Some promotions may be combined; others are not eligible to be combined with other offers. For details, please see the Terms & Conditions associated with these promotions.

Deliver to your Kindle or other device

Deliver to your Kindle or other device

The Art of Persistence: Stop Quitting, Ignore Shiny Objects and Climb Your Way to Success by [Stawicki, Michal]
Kindle App Ad

The Art of Persistence: Stop Quitting, Ignore Shiny Objects and Climb Your Way to Success Kindle Edition


See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
Amazon Price
New from Used from
Kindle
$3.99

Length: 138 pages Word Wise: Enabled Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
Page Flip: Enabled Language: English

40 Kindle Books for $2 each
Browse our selection of Kindle Books discounted to $2 each. Learn more

Product description

Product Description

Overweight? Alone? Out of money?


Do you begin every year with a New Year’s resolution only to give up after a few weeks or months? Do you constantly begin a new exercise regime, new diet, or new financial plan only to decide you’re too weak-willed to keep it up? If this is you, you’re not alone. Up to 96% of people fail to achieve their goals. But it’s so hard to form those new habits. You know you should eat better, save some money, and make time to date, but isn’t it easier to just sit on the couch?

The Secret to Becoming a Millionaire


If 96% of people fail to achieve their goals, that still leaves 4% who are in top shape, earning a great income, and finding the love they’ve dreamed of. What are the secrets of these top performers? What do Tony Robbins, Jim Rohn, and Steven Covey know that you don’t? What if there was a way to copy their secrets for success so you too could achieve your dreams? What if you could make healthy habits automatic so you never have to make another New Year’s resolution ever again?

The Simple Solution that’s Right Under Your Nose


Though the words consistency and habits may evoke eye rolls and a feeling of, “That’s too simple!” dive a little deeper and you’ll find the secret formula for success you’ve been waiting for. Michal Stawicki, ex-video game addict turned “Mr. Consistency,” has laid out a veritable formula for getting what you want in life. Whether it’s money, love, fame, a better body, or a better relationship with your kids, The Art of Persistence takes readers step by step from where they’re standing—in chaos, dysfunction, and dissatisfaction—to more happiness and fulfillment. No more broken promises to yourself—this time it’s really different.

Product details

  • Format: Kindle Edition
  • File Size: 3362.0 KB
  • Print Length: 138 pages
  • Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
  • Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
  • Language: English
  • ASIN: B00UFGN128
  • Text-to-Speech: Enabled
  • X-Ray:
  • Word Wise: Enabled
  • Screen Reader: Supported
  • Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
  • Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
  • Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #75,331 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
click to open popover

Customer reviews

There are no local customer reviews yet.
Share your thoughts with other customers

Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com

Amazon.com: 4.4 out of 5 stars 66 reviews
Susie C.
5.0 out of 5 starsMust read for procrastinators
29 August 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
Verified Purchase
5 people found this helpful.
Danny nixs
5.0 out of 5 starsThe importance of persistence
5 April 2015 - Published on Amazon.com
Verified Purchase
21 people found this helpful.
Staffing Entrepreneur
5.0 out of 5 starsProfound book to get you the results you want!
5 July 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
Verified Purchase
One person found this helpful.
Bogateanu Lavinia
5.0 out of 5 starsGave me inspiration!
24 April 2015 - Published on Amazon.com
Verified Purchase
5 people found this helpful.
Carlos Sicilia from Caracas
5.0 out of 5 starsThis masterpiece is exactly the missing piece in EVERY self-build project.
2 June 2015 - Published on Amazon.com
Verified Purchase
One person found this helpful.

Where's My Stuff?

Delivery and Returns

Need Help?